Charbroiling is a great way to prepare some food. It’s usually indoors, so it is achievable in all kinds of homes – small and big. However, the right charbroiler is the only condition here. Imperial is a reliable global brand. People all over the world rave about it and trust the company. They have several different kinds of charbroilers.
Today we list and review the top 4 best Imperial charbroilers available on the market.
The Top 4 Best Imperial Charbroilers in 2020
|Radiant Gas Charbroiler||Stainless steel||150,000 BTU||60 x 31.38 x 13.75 in||10|
|72" Radiant Gas Charbroiler||Stainless steel||180,000 BTU||72 x 31.38 x 13.75 in||12|
|Gas Lava Charbroiler Combo||Stainless steel||40,000 BTU||60 x 27 x 23 in||2|
|Salamander Broiler||Stainless steel||40,000 BTU||35.98 x 17.76 x 17.24 in||2|
- This Imperial charbroiler is a perfect partner for your BBQ needs. This broiler has a simple design with simple features. However, they make it stand out, and one of the most loved ones in the world.
- The stainless steel material makes it one of the best Imperial charbroilers in the market. Stainless steel allows more durability and is easy to clean. The burners provide a gas output of 15,000 BTU each. There is a burner every 6 inches. It allows one cooking surface to have many different temperatures at once. Hence, you can grill many different foods at once. Each of the burners has its controller as well. There is a total of ten burners on this charbroiler.
- The cooking surface is cast iron, which makes it very heavy duty. The best part is that this material does not leak off the taste, so your food will not smell of metal. It also has charbroiler markings for the best results. The cooking grates are slightly in a slant. This feature allows the management of grease. The drip pan collects all the excess grease for you to throw out and clean easily. At the front, there is a grease gutter, which ensures that there is not a lot of flaring up. The design of this charbroiler is especially for countertops.
- The small and compact style makes it suitable for all kitchen sizes. To accommodate you further, its four stainless steel legs are adjustable. Since this design is for indoors, there is also an insulation feature in this appliance.
- The Imperial IRB-72 is another example of the best imperial charbroilers out in the market. This one is friendly in features and a great option for newbies and also for professionals in the kitchen. Its style allows users to place it in their kitchen. The size is friendly for all sorts of kitchens.
- The countertop design gives it four stainless steel legs. These legs are adjustable too. So the placement promises ease in all ways. The 72 inches cooking surface makes it perfect for bulk cooking. It is perfect for people who have big families or who accommodate guests over all the time. There are a total of 12 burners in the product. Each one is six inches apart. Together the burners give off 180,000 BTU of gas output. The stainless steel burners are safe and durable. They have valves to help manage the temperature as well.
- The charbroiler’s body is stainless steel which helps you keep it maintained and long-lasting. It is easy to clean and maintain. Its fuel source is natural gas. However, you can choose the liquid propane gas one as well.
- The cast iron grates are very durable and make cooking better. The grates are slightly tilted so that the grease does not collect in one place. There is a drip pan to help you collect all the extra grease. Since this is a charbroiler for indoors, it has natural insulation throughout the unit. There are control knobs to manage the temperature. Their material is aluminum so that they do not heat up when in use.
- Out of the many different types of the best Imperial charbroiler, the Imperial MSQ-60 is one of a kind. Once again, the simple-looking design holds many different features to make this stand out. It is a mesquite broiler, which means that wood is the main element of broiling in this one. It is quite heavy-duty, which makes it great for professional use. However, it is great for home use as well if you have room for it in your kitchen.
- Also if you constantly entertain guests, then this is can be the best for you. Two burners together give 40,000 BTU. You can manage the heat and the temperature conveniently. You have the option to choose between natural gas and liquid propane gas as the main fuel source. The control knobs are aluminum to help keep cool even when in use.
- The material of this product is stainless steel for durability and easy maintenance. The material of the grates is cast iron. Cast iron gives it a long and rust-free life. There is also a grease tray, which is an optional feature. The chute has an easy frontal placement. It comes with an ashtray to collect all the excess and make it easy to clean. The cooktop has the necessary insulation since this model is for indoors.
- The legs on this unit are four inches, which make it the perfect height on any countertop. Also, these removable legs give you the option of setting it according to your height. There are bottom grates as well on this. These make the air updraft and make the combustion smart and optimized for indoors and otherwise.
- This Imperial charbroiler is the best imperial charbroiler for commercial use. It is compact but does not compromise on features. This charbroiler is perfect for steaks, caramelizing, heating cast-iron platters, and more. All this is achievable through the fast and intense heat that this appliance brings.
- There is an infrared burner that keeps it safe and makes it happen without fail. The burner gives off 40,000 BTU. It has two different controls on each side. It allows two different temperatures on each side and cooking different foods without mingling them up.
- The rack on this appliance is easy to roll out for winding and unwinding. The broiler grid easily raises and lowers. You choose from four different positions according to your cooking needs.
- One of the best parts about this is that you can place it on your countertop or even mount it to the wall. Professional help is a must here to get it right. It has a continuous pilot for ignition. The pilot is safely on a constant level. There is no need to fiddle with gas all the time to make it right.
Choosing the best Imperial charbroiler is difficult. There are so many different types, and all seem to top each of them. We aimed to find the ultimate best Imperial charbroiler, but it is tough.
However, to still acquire the best one, define your purpose. Once you do that, it wakes your choice easier and the best. With Imperial, you can get broilers and grills of almost all kinds and purposes. They are reliable, and they all come with a warranty.
And what will be the best Imperial charbroiler in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!