Charbroilers are small cooking appliances used for an array of reasons. They can be used at your backyard for grilling Sundays with family and friends, or commercially in restaurants and food businesses. The device consists of ribs or grates on which the piece of food is placed. The heat source is almost always at the bottom so the food can be grilled thoroughly. Charbroilers can be bought in different variants of sizes. A 12’’ charbroilers can easily be mounted in a home’s kitchen conveniently, and a 30’’ charbroilers is an efficient device to use for commercial purposes.
There are so many options to choose from when it comes to getting a charbroiler. How to know which is best for you can be a daunting task. Not to worry, here are the best five residential charbroilers you can find online.
The Top 5 Best Residential Charbroilers in 2020
|Gas Charbroiler||Stainless steel||40,000 BTU||29 x 15 x 15.5 in||103 pounds|
|Black Diamond 16-Inch Charbroiler||Stainless steel||30,000 BTU||16 x 26 x 15.75 in||102 pounds|
|24" Radiant Gas Charbroiler||Stainless steel||80,000 BTU||25.75 x 24 x 15.5 in||166 pounds|
|80,000 BTU Charbroiler||Stainless steel||80,000 BTU||36 x 28.75 x 19 in||240 pounds|
|Lava Rock Charbroiler||Stainless steel||105,000 BTU||36 x 27.6 x 15.2 in||183 pounds|
- This Charbroiler was released on October 24, 2008. The manufacturer is the widely known brand, Star. The appliance weighs 103 pounds and comes in a 29 x 15 x 15.5 inches dimension. This makes it very versatile. It is a handy appliance to have in your arsenal. It includes an H style iron cast burner. This allows it to give such an increased amount of heat yield and gives it such a sleek design.
- It also includes a stainless-steel bullnose design, which prevents the user getting affected. The side panels are reinforced with double walls of aluminum, which was a smart idea of the manufacturers. The pan right under the grates is also stainless steel. It uses natural gas fuel, which is more efficient and eco-friendlier than using other forms of petroleum.
- Lightweight. Easy to move around
- H-style cast iron burner
- Double-walled side panes to lock in heat
- Runs on natural gas
- Field convertible to LP
- This residential charbroilers weighs 102 pounds and comes with the sizes of 16 x 26 x 15.8 inches. It is a smaller type of charbroiler.
- This means you can use it anywhere, ranging from home to your business. It comes with adjustable legs that ensure maximum comfort while cooking, aluminum back, and side plates, which ensure the heat stays in the device and burners that generate a heat yield of 30,000 BTU/hour.
- This charbroiler is very easy to maintain as it does not contain any heavy-duty parts.
- Heavy gauge steel radiant
- This Star-Max residential charbroiler weighs 166 pounds and has a dimension of 25.8 x 24 x 15.5 inches. This is a more significant type of charbroiler that can be perfectly used for commercial purposes too. It can also be used individually, but it is a little bigger to fit in a kitchen compared to the previous products. As such, it more commonly used outside on a stand. The Star-Max includes some significant features that test its might and succeed time and time again.
- It has an excellent cast iron burner that regulates heat yield with ease. It comes with adjustable grates that make cooking more efficient and it also comes with a lot of stainless-steel coatings, which make the heat spread around more fairly and evenly.
- It has a thin and thick side for better cooking techniques.
- High power output compared to the first two products.
- Temperature regulator valves.
- This Charbroiler is mainly used for commercial purposes, and it is clear to see why. It boasts of a 36 x 28.75 x 19 inches dimension, and it weighs a whopping 240 pounds! This was manufactured by Adcraft, and I dare to say it is an outstanding device.
- It comes with cast iron burners that can produce 80,000 BTU/hour heat yield. It comes with stainless-steel front and sides to prevent heat from escaping. It also includes 4-5 adjustable legs and a replaceable stainless-steel pan. This charbroiler, however, contains small parts and is not meant to be accessed by children.
- Field convertible
- Large cooking surface area compared to the previously reviewed product
- Considerable heat output
- This particular charbroiler weighs 183 pounds and has a dimension of 36 x 27.6 x 15.2 inches. This CookRite charbroiler is a handy device that can be used both commercially and in the household.
- It boasts four burners with a heat yield of 35,000 BTU/each and a tray underneath to retain drippings and spills. This gives it the barbecue smell and makes clean up easier. The burners come with their knobs for easy use. It also has cast-iron gates on which you place the piece of food.
- Can be used both commercially and personally
- Individual burner knobs
- Seven burners
- The relatively long warranty period
- Large power output
Out of all these Charbroilers, my top pick is the CookRite ATCB-36 Lava Rock Charbroiler. It has a versatile range of use and is also simple for anyone to use. The Atosa US company accounted for most problems the average user faces with installing, utilizing, and maintaining the device. A close second is the Star 6124RCBF Star-Max charbroiler. This appliance comes with coated metal walls, which make heating efficient and quite fast.
Charbroilers are healthier versions of most grills. They offer the more loved smoky flavored taste without the smoky effects to your health.
And what will be the best residential charbroiler in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!