Charbroilers have become a commonly used home appliance. Every once a while, you might need to make food on a much larger scale. An electric charbroiler is very handy; not only does it cook food faster, but you can also effortlessly operate and maintain it.
They are mostly used for food like beef, fish, chicken, and other animal protein and are suited for both hard and tender meals. A reputable Charbroiler brand is the Star-Max. They have several charbroiler models, each for a specific audience and use. Here are our picks for the best Star-Max charbroilers so far. Most Star-Max charbroilers work with electricity making them modern and classy. With your needs in mind, we have highlighted a bunch of their best products for a better cooking experience.
The Top 3 Best Star-Max Charbroilers in 2020
|Star Star-Max Charbroiler 24" - 5124CD||Stainless steel||6,600 W||25.63 x 24 x 14.25 in||132 pounds|
|Star Star-Max 24" Radiant Gas Charbroiler||Stainless steel||80,000 BTU||25.75 x 24 x 15.5 in||166 pounds|
|Star Mfg Star-Max Counter Electric 36" Char-Broiler||Stainless steel||9,900 W||25.63 x 36 x 14.25 in||186 pounds|
- The Star-Max 5124CD charbroiler is a versatile appliance used widely across the world. It has a dimension of 25.63 x 24 x 14.25 inches, which is a moderate size with the weight of 132.2 pounds. This charbroiler is lightweight compared to a lot of other products available in the market. With a 24 x 16,5 inches cooking surface area, it can accommodate a considerable amount of food as well.
- It was designed with a polished stainless-steel finish and an aluminum front and side plate coating giving it a sophisticated and classy look. This classy feature also makes it very easy to clean and protects it from corrosion, making it a long-lasting product. The heat yield is distributed in two ways; radiation from the heating elements and direct conduction of heat through the grates to the food providing even spread. It has an 8-10 minutes preheat time, which is quite fast in our books. It has four burners that have a heat yield of 30,000-50,000 BTU.
- Fast preheat time
- Large surface area to accommodate more food
- Lightweight compared to other products
- Can attain high temperatures
- This appliance is one of the best charbroilers for business purposes. That is a very remarkable achievement. It comes with a 25.8 x 24 x 15.5 inches dimension and weighs 166 pounds. This makes it a relatively user-friendly device to use in the kitchen at home and commercially. This device transfers heat using high-performance heavy-duty radiant tubes.
- The grill grates have both thin and thick sides that work well for different cooking techniques. The flat side used for searing and the more adhesive side used for fragile foods. It uses natural gas as a fuel, which can be replaced by other forms of fuel. One of the things Star Max Charbroilers are known for is their massive heat output. This device clocks its heat yield at a staggering 80,000 BTU, making it suitable for foods requiring very high temperatures for preparation such as pork, and steak.
- It also comes with a large water pan underneath the appliance that reduces flare-ups from food drippings and makes cleaning up much more comfortable.
- It possesses 5-6 adjustable legs for easy use
- Does not need electricity to function
- Massive heat output
- The Star Mfg Star-Max Charbroiler is a very serviceable device for various reasons. It is electric-powered, which is so much more effective compared to natural gas charbroilers. It comes with a 25.63 x 36 x 14.25 inches dimension and weighs a sturdy 186 pounds. This charbroiler requires 208 volts and 9900 watts to function correctly. Since it uses electricity, it distributes heat through quality radiant elements and conduction using the grates.
- Incoloy sheath heating elements
- Uses electricity
- Infinite heating control
Factors to Consider Before Buying an Electric Or Gas-Fueled Charbroiler
When you want to make grilled food for commercial purposes, commercial charbroilers are the more suitable choices. They can handle more pressure that comes with multiple orders. If the type of business enterprise requires you to move around the appliance frequently, then a smaller kind of charbroiler will be best for you.
When you want to use an electric charbroiler, you need to have a constant power supply, which is stable in itself. Do not get an electric charbroiler if you have much water splashing around uncontrollably in your home or business kitchen.
Get a charbroiler with multiple heating options to switch from manual to electrical in a matter of seconds.
The best Star-Max Charbroiler to use when taking into account all the essential factors is the Star-Max 5124CD Charbroiler in my opinion.
It uses electricity to function, which is eco-friendlier than the other natural gas charbroilers. It requires a slightly less amount of power consumption compared to other electric powered charbroilers and it can be used in households, Sunday grilling sessions with the guys, and various prestigious restaurants.
Commercial charbroilers can be quite heavy as they come in large sizes and have a shorter response time and are more costly to maintain. An individual charbroiler is more portable than the one used for commercial purposes. However, food is made in smaller amounts and portions. This Star-Max 5124CD charbroiler is user friendly but has a longer response time and takes a lot less to maintain. Your choice of charbroiler depends on your occupation, location, and mobility.
And what will be the best star-max charbroiler in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!