Charbroilers have been in use for such a long time now. It is not uncommon to see one of them at a family BBQ party on a Sunday afternoon or in a restaurant as grand as McDonald’s or Burger King. Charbroilers come in a wide array of sizes. The smallest size is even capable of being carried like a suitcase! Small charbroilers are used more commonly in households. They lack a snappy cook time but are easier to maintain and have lower price compared to the big and commercial charbroilers.
Grilled food does not need much oil, seasoning and it is a lot healthier, while takes less time to cook than fried foods. It also has a tastier flavor compared to cooked meals. Thus, more and more individuals and companies adopt the use of charbroilers. They even go as far as being charbroiler experts!
Our top picks for the best Wells charbroilers are the followings.
The Top 5 Best Wells Charbroilers in 2021
|Wells Charbroiler 20"||Stainless steel||5,400 W||15.38 x 19.44 x 29.56 in||85 pounds|
|Wells Charbroiler 24"||Stainless steel||80,000 BTU||30.25 x 24.13 x 18.13 in||293 pounds|
|Wells B-406 Charbroiler||Stainless steel||5,400 W||6 x 24.75 x 23.5 in||68 pounds|
|Wells B-50 Charbroiler||Stainless steel||10,800 W||15.38 x 36.5 x 29.56 in||159 pounds|
|48-in Radiant Charbroiler||Stainless steel||160,000 BTU||48 x 30.5 x 18.13 in||N/A|
- This Wells Charbroiler model is an extraordinary device that comes with some excellent features. It is a 20″ comprehensive device manufactured with a stainless-steel exterior. It boasts of adjustable 4-inch legs. It also includes a countertop and cast-iron grates to improve the transfer of heat to the food. It is electricity powdered alone. This device needs an electric current of 5.4KW to function correctly. It comes with a free scraper and brush.
- Easy to use and clean
- The HDCB-2430G model is a pretty heavyweight device. Sporting a dimension of 30.25*24.13*18.13 inches and weighing 293 pounds, it is clear that this is a heavy-duty device. It is powered by gas and has a heat output of 20,000 BTU over four burners and also pretty easy to use. This fits the description of a commercial Charbroiler. It has stainless steel finishing on the exterior and cast-iron grates that can be removed. They can be placed flat or angular to ensure the food is cooked correctly.
- It comes with cast iron radiant elements that responsible for reducing the number of sudden flare-ups of the natural gas flames. It even comes with a 2-year parts and a one-year labor warranty, which makes it an excellent device to purchase.
- Wider cooking surface area
- User friendly
- Cast iron burners
- This particular model of the Wells Charbroiler only weighs 68 pounds, which is quite lightweight compared to other sturdy charbroilers. Though it is relatively small, it is better suited for individual or personal uses. It helps dish out excellent charbroiled meals at a steady pace.
- It has a 25-inch width, which gives it a large surface area to cook. It is electric powered and requires 5.4KW to function correctly. It has a stainless-steel exterior and comes with a large grease pan and brush for easy cleanup.
- Large width grease pan
- Comes with a scraper
- Stainless steel construction
- Released on December 10, 2010, this Wells B-50 charbroiler model is electrically powered. It comes with a 36″ wide full countertop with four burners. It has an innovative design, which is the heaters being split into two sides, much like a standard gas cooker. It has a minimum electrical requirement of 10.8KW to work efficiently. It has the typical stainless-steel exterior and surface. The package also comes with a grease pan and scraper included for cleanliness.
- This model, however, comes at a high price due to its design. It can be used at home and placed on a tabletop or used commercially and attachment of legs.
- Classy and sophisticated look
- Relatively large cooking surface area
- Can accommodate a huge amount of food
- This model of charbroiler is strictly commercial, as it is a massive and powerful device to have in your arsenal. It comes with a powerful 8 cast iron burners that generate a heat yield of 160,000BTU. It uses natural gas with the option to switch to propane for example. It is 48″ wide and comes with 4 adjustable legs. It is quite a heavy machinery and should only be operated by professionals.
- Eight cast iron burners
- The largest cooking surface area in this comparison
- High heat yield
- Changeable gas
The best Wells Charbroiler to use when taking into consideration every factor is the Wells B-50 model. It is new, refreshing, and has an innovative design. It is versatile as it can be used in the households, albeit its size also in big and small-scale restaurants. The device’s price is a little expensive, but irrespective of the cost, this is a good buy. Another model worth mentioning is the Wells B-406 Charbroiler. Although its small size, it still functions quite like heavy machinery. Its stainless-steel makeup and the lightweight of the device make it easy to carry around like a suitcase and fire up at any place of your choosing.
And what will be the best Wells charbroiler in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!