BBQ is one of the finest cuisines which defines the taste of a country. Different cultures have different BBQ styles. Nearly every country around the world has a unique way of barbequing.
Brazil has a reputation for grilling top-notch and delicious BBQ meals. Most restaurants offer the most succulent rodizio style BBQ.
The best Brazilian charcoal grill gives you so much more than just meat on fire. The right seasoning adds flavor to the BBQ meat. The right kind of Brazilian charcoal grill locks the juices and flavor to what you prepare in it.
What is a Brazilian charcoal grill?
The Brazilian style BBQ is called Churrasco. This kind of BBQ in Brazil was discovered by South-American horsemen known as Gauchos. It is prepared by coating meat with coarse salt. You have to wait for 30 minutes to let the meat absorb the salt. The meat is then placed on skewers over fire.
The Brazilian style BBQ is becoming quite popular all around the world. Dozens of restaurants offer Brazilian-inspired BBQ. Waiters carry the skewers to serve you with hot and juicy BBQ at your table. You can make the Brazilian style BBQ at your home as well. If you have invited a large group of people at your house for dinner, try serving them with the Brazilian style BBQ. They will love it and crave for more.
The Top 5 Best Brazilian Charcoal Grills in 2021
|34.69 x 8.31 x 3.9 inches
|Oca-Brazil Brazilian BBQ
|27 x 23 x 18 inches
|onlyfire BBQ Grill
|15 x 9.4 x 5.5 inches
|Alritz Automatic BBQ
|21.4 x 4.6 x 1.5 inches
|Oca-Brazil Brazilian BBQ
|32 x 24 x 24 inches
- Kanka Grill is an amazing addition to your backyard. It is suitable for a memorable outdoor adventure. It comes with a high-torque electric geared motor. You can have full control over what you prepare on the grill. The torque gives you 30+ hours of operation without any interruption.
- This is the finest Brazilian charcoal grill that is constructed with heavy-duty metal. It is 100 % suitable for outdoor use. You can stack chunks of meat on the skewer and roast them on the charcoal grill. You can prepare your favorite meat cut on a slow flame. It lets you control the amount of heat. With slow cooking, you can maintain.
- It can deal with different kinds of beef cuts. You can prepare 22 lbs of meat at a time. It is suitable to prepare hot dogs, burgers, whole chicken, fish and pork.
- Assembling the Kanka grill is not complicated. You don’t need to use any tools or additional accessories. It also comes with a heavy-duty nylon bag for storing the grill when not in use.
- Oca-Brazil is one of the best Brazilian charcoal grills. It is constructed with 100% heavy-duty stainless steel. The grill is really sturdy and durable enough to stand the test of time. This is a professional grade Brazilian charcoal grill that lets you prepare meals for large gatherings.
- You can control the heat and reduce the risk of flare-ups. By maintaining the heat at a 100% controllable pace, you can prepare tender and juicy meat.
- Oca-Brazil Charcoal Grill is effortless to clean. It is quite convenient to use. There is no hassle of putting on the charcoal and stacking up the meat in the skewers. The engine of the Brazil Charcoal Grill is noiseless. The front bar of the BBQ grill is removable so you can access the grill conveniently. This is a residential BBQ grill that is suitable for the household. You can also take it along with you for camping and tailgating.
- Onlyfire’s BBQ Grill Rotisserie gives you a Brazilian style Barbeque. If you are someone who loves to prepare different style BBQ dishes, this is a great addition. This unique style Brazilian charcoal grill comes with 4 different trays. The trays are stable and secure.
- This product is ideal for preparing hamburgers, chicken, steaks, or even nachos. It gives you the versatility of barbequing different kinds of meat cuts. This BBQ grill is made from non-corrosive stainless steel.
- The rotating basket allows you to evenly prepare meat on the grill. You don’t need to turn the basket over with your hand if you connect it to your spit rod and motor. The meat remains moist and juicy while getting uniform heat control.
- The construction makes it suitable to prepare different kinds of meat. You can also prepare meat and make it tender and soft in this one of the best Brazilian charcoal grills.
- Alritz Automatic BBQ Rotisserie Kit gives you a relaxing BBQ grilling experience. It comes with a roasting stick that works efficiently with two AAA batteries. You can also use a power bank for power supply. The roasting stick rotates automatically without your intervention.
- Alritz’s automatic BBQ kit is made from food-grade stainless steel material. There is no risk of corrosion or rust. The rust does not get in the food and affects the taste.
- This is a versatile BBQ grill that allows you to grill marshmallows and even hot dogs. You can enjoy barbequing on a chilly winter night or a sunny summer day with this automatic BBQ kit. You can prepare any form of meat up to 2 lbs without any issue. This BBQ grill is convenient to clean and use.
- Do you want to enjoy aromatic and delicious Brazilian Charcoal BBQ? Oca-Brazilian BBQ with Firebox allows you to have your own steak house at home. You can cherish Brazilian style BBQ with this ideal Brazilian charcoal grill.
- This is the perfect BBQ grill for chicken, whole Fish, Turkey, beef, and vegetables. This is a modern style BBQ grill that is easy to clean without any trouble.
- This Oca-Brazil product is durable with modern looks. It comes with a heavy-duty steel construction which is durable. This is the perfect grill for outdoor enthusiasts.
The essence of churrasco grilling
The main purpose of churrasco grilling is to preserve the original taste of the meat. You get to roast the meat without the need of smoking it. Smoking adds a flavorful taste to the meat. However, it makes it lose its original taste. If you are a meat lover who wants to enjoy the original taste, you should try churrasco grilling.
By roasting the meat chunks over an open and slow flame, you get the Brazilian style BBQ. The outer layer remains well-crusted while the meat gets soft and tender from the inside. The churrasco style BBQ is served on the table in skewers. It is also served in ‘all you can eat’ style. Original meat the cowboys roasted was only beef. However, you can also try chicken and other kinds of meat.
Popular beef cuts for Brazilian BBQ
The traditional beef cuts Brazilians enjoy are:
Picanha: This kind of beef cut comes in a C shape and is marinated with garlic and salt.
Fraldinha: This kind of beef gives you maximum tenderness. It is soft, long, and flat.
Chuleta: These are the whole beef cuts that are marinated with salt; then skewed, and then grilled.
“Kanka Grill” is indubitably the best Brazilian Charcoal Grill which is a clear winner in our list. You can enjoy freshly grilled beef with different styles in your backyard with your friends and family. This is the most traditional form of Brazilian BBQ which keeps the taste juicy and delicious. Anyone who is looking for a Brazilian style BBQ should invest in buying this product. It gives you unlimited cooking options and you can easily prepare anything for anyone. It is suitable to prepare hamburgers, hot dogs, burgers, steaks, and other BBQ style meals for large gatherings.
And what will be the best Brazilian charcoal grill in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!