The best built-in electric griddle is many people’s favorite now, with the authentic cooking experience and taste they provide. They’re equally suited for both the patio and the inside of an apartment. These griddles are available with a variety of settings, some of them even being gas griddles while a vast majority are electric griddles.
Many manufacturers also provide vents with the griddle to make your built-in griddle more suitable for an indoor experience. Built-in griddles are suitable for cooking a variety of foods, anything from burgers for a large party to some authentic tasting beef and vegetable entrées.
Who needs built-in electric griddles?
Electric griddles are suited for both indoor and outdoor use but are more customized for indoor use. They are typically large and thus are best for use by people that need to cook a large amount of food simultaneously. It makes it most suitable for people that typically cater to large parties or for restaurants. Most of the indoor griddles have zoned heating that allows the user to cook multiple types of foods at the same time.
Best built-in electric griddle in 2019-2020
|Griddle Name||Weight||Temp Control||Dimensions||Highlight||Price|
|Wells G-196 Electric Griddle||180 lbs||Yes||34x8x18 in||Inbuilt electric|
|Wells Electric Griddle G-236||292 lbs||Yes||34x16x24 in||Deep grilling area|
|Wells G-606 Electric Griddle||575 lbs||Yes||67x23x24 in||Wide and deep grilling area|
|Lang 136TDI Electric Griddle||225 lbs||Yes||36x8x28.2 in||Countertop|
|Garland E22-36-36GMX Electric Griddle||210 lbs||Yes||36x9x24.8 in||Teppanyaki|
- The Wells G-196 Griddle is a built-in griddle that is electric and features a griddle plate that is smooth and polished. It adds to the cooking experience and makes it an enjoyable experience. It has a stainless steel construction that adds to the durability of the griddle.
- The griddle has a zoned thermostatic heat control that allows you to have greater control of the heat distribution on different zones of the griddle and thus make sure that your food is cooked to absolute perfection.
- The Wells G-196 has a 34” wide and 18” deep cooking surface. It makes sure that you have plenty of space available to cook a lot of food spontaneously. The product’s weight is 180 pounds. This griddle is very hard to move from place to place on account of its weight. It is considered to be a great griddle for restaurants because of its ample cooking surface and the authenticity of the taste it provides.
- This Wells Griddle is part of a commercial grade line of griddles. It is thus best suited for large-scale, commercial cooking like that at a restaurant. It is quite bulky and has a weight of a whopping 292 pounds which means that it is by no means portable. The Wells G-236 is thus a built-in griddle that has a large cooking surface area that is 34” wide and 24” deep. It means that you can easily cook large amounts of food of different varieties on this griddle spontaneously.
- The electric Wells G-236 has a stainless steel construction that gives it strength and makes sure that it will serve you well for years without breaking down or causing problems that plague some other electric built-in griddles. It even features zoned thermostatic heat control that allows you to control the temperature on different zones of the griddle according to your requirements. It means that you can cook different meats or vegetables at the same time without having to worry about them burning or not being perfectly cooked.
- The Wells G-606 is a large commercial grade built-in griddle that sure has a large cooking surface for maximal food turnover and the best taste. It makes sure to provide a very authentic cooking experience and taste. It is perfectly suited for large-scale cooking like at a restaurant. The griddle has a smoothly polished steel griddle plate that makes it very easy to cook on it. It is an electric griddle that features zoned thermostatic control.
- The griddle allows you to cook different varieties of food on the griddle at the same time and cater to the different temperatures that each of those may require so that they’re all cooked to absolute perfection. The griddle itself has a cooking surface that is 67” wide and 24” deep. The G-606 is quite wide for a commercial griddle. The griddle has a frame of stainless steel, and this adds to the durability of the griddle so that it lasts you for years to come.
- This Lang Griddle is an electric countertop griddle that has a large surface area of 36” wide and 28.2” deep cooking surface. It contributes to the deep flavor of your food. The griddle has a 1” thick cooking plate that is highly polished and is of steel construction. The griddle even features a greased tray with a removable sleeve. It makes it much easier for it to accumulate grease all at once and then clean it off collectively, it has a capacity of 8 qt.
- The Lang 136TDI provides very high-grade temperature control across different zones of the griddle. Heating zones divide the griddle itself into parts of 12”. It has Accu-Temp solid state controls (with a variation of about 2°F). The griddle comes with an NSF warranty of 1 year for labor and parts.
- Garland E22-36-36GMX features a griddle plate that is ¾” thick. It allows the cooking surface to heat up fast and evenly so that the food you cook is cooked evenly and to absolute perfection. The heat is evenly distributed which prevents the formation of any cold spots.
- It even stays hot for a long period once properly heated; this is why it’s a highly recommended product for Japanese steakhouses or other locations that require cooking displays. The thermostat control allows for temperatures of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The griddle itself has a stainless steel construction that adds to the durability and strength of the griddle. It has a steel front and steel sides. It along with its adjustable legs makes it easily suited for cooking at different levels. The griddle is also very easy to keep clean and is sanitary.
When it comes to indoor electric griddles, it is best to make an informed decision. It is best to have a clear view of the requirements you have for the griddle you require. It allows you to keep a clear head and makes a clear decision based on your requirements. Different griddles have different specifications, some being more excelled with the temperature control while others may have exceptional heat dispersion or a great construction etc.
And what will be the best built-in electric griddle in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!