So you were fishing the web for the best outdoor electric griddle and you stumbled across my article. Co-incidence? I don’t think so. I’ll bring you today the reviews of the five best outdoor electric griddles. The best outdoor electric griddles vary in terms of cooking area, cooking types and portability. If your goal is an overall performance, we got the right stuff for you. In case, it is some specific feature, we got the right thing for you.
Stay tuned and keep reading to know more about these griddles!
Benefits of the best multipurpose outdoor electric griddles
If you like to prepare different foods at the same time or have a large family to feed who have different tastes then a multipurpose griddle is the one for you. The best outdoor electric griddle will save you from the trouble of buying all the appliances needed to make all that variety of food, separately. It also helps with spacing. So, if you have less space, then an all in one kind of griddle is the way to go.
The Top 5 Outdoor Electric Griddle in 2022
|Electric Griddle Name
|Broil King PCG-10 Portable Electric Griddle
|Gracelove Electric Griddle Nonstick Surface
|Secura GR-1503XL Electric Reversible Griddle
|Hamilton Beach 3 in 1 Electric Smokeless Griddle
|Cuisinart GR-150 Griddler Deluxe
- The Broil King PCG-10 Professional Griddle is an advocate for the environment, as it is environmentally friendly. It is one of our candidates for the best outdoor electric griddle. It has a non-stick coating on the grill and griddle plate.
- The cooking area on this griddle is one of the biggest out there on the market. It sizes at around 252 square inches. It is enough for even 6 pancakes.
- The Broil King PCG 10 embeds a splatter guard. It also has stainless steel handles. The splash guard helps the users to avoid dangerous splatters and also helps to keep the counter less messy and neater. It has a huge grease tray, which can easily accommodate the excess fats and grease drawn from foods cooked over it.
- This griddle can have its rear legs hold up, in order to tilt the griddle. This creates a slope and allows the fatty content to drain away, making the food healthier and easing the cleaning process. The PCG-10 has a thick surface and therefore takes a lot of preparation time. However, once the preparation time is completed, you’d see a more stable and consistent temperature throughout the griddle.
- It’s a great griddle capable of reaching high temperatures and cooking a large amount of a meal at the same time due to its sheer size.
- Gracelove Electric Teppanyaki Griddle has a very generously spacious size of around 315 square inches. Thanks to the large size, this electric indoor griddle does a perfectly well job of cooking for large gatherings. It is the second that makes it to our list of candidates for the best outdoor electric griddle.
- It’s necessary to make sure that you have space to accommodate this big appliance before buying. Additionally, it features a premium non-stick griddle plate. This makes cleaning it up a breeze. There’s a little grease required on the non-stick surface, resulting in an easier cooking and healthier food.
- It has an adjustable temperature control through the thermostat. This allows it to accurately reach and maintain the temperature, automatically. The griddle also feature a slideable and removable drip tray to store the fats and safely clean it away without much of a hassle.
- It has a durable aluminum construction, so it won’t flake or peel away, no matter how long it is used. It also allows for an efficient flow of heat and even distribution of temperatures. This provides an organized, calculated and perfect cooking experience.
- The whole griddle is capable of heating up quite well. In its category, the percentage area that is heated up is something that should be considered. Speaking of which, it’s extremely great for its functions.
- The Secura GR-1503XL is a 2 in 1 grill and griddle cooking appliance. It has a very elegant design which allows it to look sharp on the counter. It is another one of our candidates for the best outdoor electric griddle. Its plates are tri-ply and heavy duty.
- Moreover, they’re reversible, allowing you to switch between the operation of grilling and griddling. This saves you the space for storing more than one plate for versatility in cooking operations. The heating element is placed between the plates. This grill/griddle combo has a large cooking surface area, around 180 square inches.
- The cooking plates are removable and non-sticky, so it is very easy to clean and maintain them. Additionally, there is a grease drip tray underneath the cooking surface and a channel to direct the fatty contents to it. This can be easily removed and washed.
- The Secura griddle/grill is equipped with a clean slick glass cover. This allows you to peek inside at all times, keeping an eye on your food while retaining most of the heat inside. It also helps in protecting yourself against splatters. These features are obviously a must-have once you get used to them.
- It’s slightly curved to accommodate food moderately upsized. It’s also laterally open to allow moisture to fade away, saving the trouble of soggy food. There’s a thermostat present which allows precise control of temperature and there are cool-touch handles. Again this griddle focuses on the looks as well as the operation.
- This Hamilton Beach griddle is capable of 3 cooking options incorporated into it. These cooking options include grilling, griddling and a combo of grilling and griddling. It is the fourth on our list of candidates for the best outdoor electric griddle.
- Be mindful that it’s not 4th in terms of ranks, but rather a just number wise. It has two separate compartments for cooking. Both the compartments have a separate temperature control. This allows you to cook two different meals at varying temperature simultaneously. However, some heat transfers from one compartment to the other even if only one is in use.
- Like all griddles, it has a smooth flat cooking surface. However, these surfaces include grids on the opposite side for grilling. The surfaces are easy to place and remove and are absolutely dishwasher safe. Moreover, they’re non-stick, so you can savor all those important vitamins and other healthy ingredients.
- This griddle/grill combo also has a central channel for grease and fats. This channel connects to the drip tray placed underneath to catch the grease and fat. This allows for easy cleanup so the griddle mostly stays pristine for easy operation.
- The total cooking area is about 180 square inches. It has a compact design which allows you to prepare an entire meal at one time through the two cooking compartments. To add to that, each compartment has individual temperature control and grill/griddle option. So, overall, it allows you to cook completely varied meals like an omelet on one side and a hamburger on the other.
- The Cuisinart GR-150 Griddler Deluxe has about six cooking options in one. These options include full griddling, full grilling, half grilling, and half griddling. It is our last included candidate for the best outdoor electric griddle. The other options are contact grilling, Panini press, and lastly, top melt.
- It has an extra-large cooking surface of about 240 square inches. This surface/plate is reversible to bring out either the grill or the griddle. This feature is quite useful as it reduces the number of plates that have to be placed in the dishwasher.
- The surfaces are also removable. Moreover, the fact that they’re non-sticky makes hygiene as easy as simply wiping the mess away in one sweep, with little to no effort. And if that wasn’t enough, the plates are dishwasher safe, including the drip tray, which by the way, shares the same qualities.
- To handover complete control, the griddle/grill is equipped with dual-zone temperature control. This makes it perfect for making anything from pancakes and omelets to Panini and burgers. Anything from breakfast, to lunch, to dinner is on the menu when this griddle is in your home.
- So, what’s one of the handiest features that compliment the other entire feature it packs? It is that it has two separate griddle plates and zones for cooking. Compared to one large dedicated zone, how does it help? It allows you to cook different types of food, having different flavors, on the different plates, without them mixing up.
- The top cover has the option to float for contact grilling and can be adjusted to 6 different heights for varying cooking options. It’s made from durable stainless steel and robust plastic.
All the candidates for the best outdoor electric griddle that I have listed up there have their personal salient features. I also added a comparison table so you can go through the differences in a sweep.
These griddles will definitely make you happy and satisfied if you choose any of them. I hope that the article helped you in making an informed decision about the product to buy, which will suit all of your needs.
And what will be the best electric outdoor griddle in 2023? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!