Cooking grills are all the rage these days, whether electric or traditional. They are a great way to enjoy the intense summer heat. The electric cooking grill can serve both of the outdoor and indoor variety and can easily be interconverted. Depending on weather conditions and mood, you can set them up anywhere you want and just start grilling.
What can you cook on an electric cooking grill?
An electric cooking grill is just like any other cooking grill. They can cook anything a traditional grill can. One place where electric grills may lose the upper hand is the smokey taste. Where traditional grills provide that extra smoky taste to the food, electric cooking grills do not. This smokey flavor can be added with the help of wood chips that are optional and provide the same exceptional smokey taste that grilling is known for. You can grill anything from chicken, beef, fish to any other meats that you can think of. You can also cook vegetables on an electric grill.
Best electric cooking grills on the market in 2022
|Hamilton Beach 3 in 1 Electric Grill
|12.5 x 23 x 6.7"
|George Foreman 15-Serving Electric Grill
|22.2 x 20.5 x 13"
|Milliard Raclette Electric Grill
|18 x 5 x 9.2"
|Elite Gourmet Indoor Grill
|17.2 x 17 x 4.1"
|Secura GR-1503XL Electric Grill
|22.5 x 5.2 x 15.5"
- This remarkable piece provides a thrilling 3 in 1 service, it serves as a grill, a griddle and a combo of both. All you need to do to convert it from one to the other is remove the non-stick plates and replace them. The Hamilton Beach provides you with 180 inches of the wide cooking surface. What’s even more? The two cooking areas have functional divides. This means that each has its own thermostat control so that you can cook two entirely separate things on each side of the electric grill.
- The electric grill features a grill with a channeled pattern. This allows for adequate drainage of grease and excess fat. It also means that the food you cook is bound to be less oily because of the drainage system. It also makes the entire cooking process less sticky and messy.
- The grilling plates are non-stick and are completely dishwasher safe. This reduces your clean-up time to absolutely nothing. You no longer need to spend hours of your time trying to scrape the grease off of the plates, neither do you need to soak them overnight. Just use them and then stick them in the dishwasher.
- This George Foreman masterpiece is suited for both indoor and outdoor grilling. It has a large amount of space to cook food for about 15 people at once. You can make just about anything on a grill like this one. Anything from meats to vegetables and desserts is a perfect fit for this grill.
- The George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill has a design that allows for drainage of grease and fats. It has slopes that allow the grease and excess oil to slide down and be stored in a gutter like a channel that can be easily cleaned out. This also means that the food you cook isn’t excessively oily and heavy.
- The grill has a countertop stand which means that it can conveniently be set up on any balanced and elevated surface. Furthermore, this grill has been approved to be apartment safe so that you don’t even need a veranda to start grilling.
- The Milliard Raclette Grill is perfectly presentable and doesn’t look out of place even while fine dining. It is a great grill, especially for intimate gatherings. Moreover, it is an electric cooking grill that allows you to make exotic treats from the comfort of your own home. It is even portable which makes it very easy to carry around. You can use it just about anywhere with an electrical outlet.
- The grill even has a safety light to indicate when the grill is on and hot. It helps protect you from accidental burns while cooking.
- This electric cooking grill has a granite marble top for slow searing of foods. Moreover, the grill top is completely reversible. Meaning, that you can cook on both, the flat side and the grilled side.
- This is a grill best suited for people who feel irritated to set up an outdoor grill every time. This grill is perfect for setting up inside the house for a couple of steaks. It is an electric cooking grill that can cook anything you want, from meats to vegetables and desserts.
- The electric cooking grill has an adjustable thermostat that allows you to control the temperature of the grill. It allows you to get the right amount of char to your meats and to retain the maximum amount of crispiness of your vegetables.
- The Maximatic Gourmet Grill has a non-stick surface so that you don’t have to worry about scrapping your food off of the grill. Also, it is perfectly safe for sticking into the dishwasher. Furthermore, the grill has been designed to allow the grease to drain off into a drip pan.
- This Secura Grill is perfect for setting up on a countertop. You can set it up with minimal effort and it is incredibly easy to take down once you’re done. It provides you with about 180 square inches of open cooking space. The fact that it is best suited for indoor use makes it perfect for cooking pretty much any meal of the day.
- The heating system has been specially designed to provide an even spread of the heat. You can set it up as either a grill or a griddle or both simultaneously. Both of the parts of the electric cooking grill have a different thermostat that can be adjusted according to your requirements.
- The grill provides the user with splatter protection. This means that the removable glass lid helps to protect you from any splatters of oil. Furthermore, it has handles that are perfectly insulated even when the grill is very hot. It makes the grill convenient to carry around and handle.
Electric grills are a great addition to any home. The electric cooking grills that we have reviewed for you are some of the best grills of this day and age. They are incredibly convenient to use and are perfect for cooking delicious meals at a moment’s notice. We hope that our reviews helped you make a more informed decision.
And what will be the best electric cooking grill in 2023? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!