When it comes to good quality, a professional finish is always a guarantee. It is good to choose a good professional electric smoker because of its versatility, portability, premium features, and of course, its durability.
In this list, I covered various professional smokers with specific descriptions that would not only impart learning but also fascinate you at the same time.
The Top 5 Professional Electric Smoker in 2019-2020
|Electric Smoker||Dimensions||Weight||Cooking Space||Price|
|Smokin-It Model 1 Electric Smoker||12.5x17.2x13.5 in||73 lbs.||468 sq. in|
|Big Chief Front Load Electric Smoker||12.4x18.2x27.1 in||17.57 lbs.||N/A|
|Bradley 4 Rack Original Smoker Stove||31.8x24.5x31.8 in||45 lbs.||N/A|
|Masterbuilt Front Controller Electric Smoker||25.6x19.3x41.3 in||65.6 lbs.||975 sq. in|
|Masterbuilt Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker||25x20x40 in||66 lbs.||975 sq. in|
- Are you a meat lover? If you can’t get enough of your meat consumption, then the Smokin-It Model #1 Electric Smoker is the most suitable smoker for you because it can cook about 22 lbs. of meat at once.
- Weighing 73 pounds with product dimensions of 12.5 x 17.2 x 13.5 inches, it works with a 400-watt heating element. You could cook flexibly with its 3 removable shelves that include space for 4 shelves in total.
- The New Side Handles and the 3” diameter rubber casters are good portability features, ensuring that you can move it around easily. Constructed with stainless steel, it ensures durability for a long time. It is also NSF Certified for Restaurant use, so with this qualification, you could assure quality.
- The ease of use and portability are some of its best features, but it also includes a variety of other features such as a drip pan that slides under smoker and a thermostat for temperature control from 100F to 250F degrees.
- You don’t need to consult a manual because it already assembled. Another striking feature is its fiberglass insulation that said to reduce heat loss.
- Its 12-feet power cord is kept at the back panel where it has an integrated electric cord hanger that is installed to keep the unit tidy.
- Beware of smokers that work with fluctuating temperatures especially in the middle of smoking an abundance of fresh ingredients. Other frustrations may include Bluetooth Wi-Fi problems that would affect your cooking process.
- All these frustrations are kissed goodbye with the Big Chief Smoker ever since it was introduced in the 1960s. Due to its longevity, people abide by its quality and service ever since.
- Weighing 17.57 pounds with dimensions of 12.4 x 18.2 x 27.1 inches, the front-loading electric smoker includes a recipe/instruction booklet that allows you to experiment with various cooking techniques. It also includes a 1.75-pound bag of Chips n’ Chunks hickory flavored wood fuel. It is equipped with a maximum capacity flavor fuel pan to ensure that your food is cooked with a smoky flavor. The unit is vented for proper dehydration.
- The smoker is constructed with aluminum and it is best for outdoor use. It doesn’t require a full assembly because the unit is already assembled. It comes with a 2-year limited warranty and it is UL and CSA listed.
- You might be wondering why it is beneficial to cook at a low temperature. It is beneficial because smoking at low temperature would not damage the ingredients during the cooking process. The self-contained, electric powered smoker is equipped with a heating element that holds a steady heat of 165 degrees Fahrenheit for slow-cook smoking.
- If you want to take your cooking skills to another level, then you have to use the Bradley Technologies Designer Series 4 Rack Original Smoker Stove because it comes with a unique smokehouse and has an accompanying smoke generator.
- Weighing 45 pounds with dimensions of 31.8 x 24.5 x 31.8 inches, bisquettes are burned for about fifteen to twenty minutes and then extinguished. This is to ensure that the temperature does not fluctuate. Aside from keeping it from fluctuating, it guarantees to remove the resins that could affect the flavor.
- You don’t need to monitor the cooking process using this smoker because it can smoke for 9 hours without the hassle of adding more bisquettes. With a stainless-steel interior, it includes 4 removable racks. It also separates the bisquette burner from the oven element.
- The Masterbuilt is a master of good function to ensure excellent performance. Weighing 65.7 pounds with dimensions of 25.6 x 19.3 x 41.3 inches, it is versatile that makes it convenient for consumer using.
- With a 1200-watt heating element and RF remote, it could control and monitor, time, internal light, on/off function, and meat temperature. You could also cook a variety of ingredients because it includes 4 chrome-coated racks with 975 squares inches of cooking space.
- With its built-in meat temperature probe, you can ensure even cooking from 100 to 275 degrees F. You can load chips easily through its side-loading hole. It includes a removable drip pan and a top air damper at the same time, so grease can be collected easily.
- Easy mobility and portability are possible with the handle and rear wheels. Eliminate guessing in monitoring your cooking process because it features an extra-large front window on the stainless-steel door. It also provides an internal light function, so you can watch your food smoke slowly without opening the door or pausing the process.
- The Masterbuilt Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker comes with a Cuisinart 10-piece Premium Grilling Set to maximize your cooking skills. Mastering in any fields takes time and effort, but with it, it becomes rewarding.
- You just need to explore many techniques until you find the right one that could work accordingly. The journey is much more recalled than the result itself.
- Cooking is no different from any other ability. It takes some time to learn it, but it will be totally rewarding to your belly too! Masterbuilt provides the right tools to aid you in your cooking process.While you’re cooking, experiment with different flavors and seasonings, so that you could create various dishes that you could truly own.
Function and features
Choosing a smoker is not just because of its brand, although, it can be counted if it’s a trusted one. But aside from the brand, you must also consider other factors such as the cooking space and if it can be assembled easily without a manual. This breakdown of features would surely allow you to choose rightly.
And what will be the best professional electric smoker in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!