Stainless steel electric smokers are quite a popular choice among people today. These smokers are easy to use for those who enjoy the smoky taste and smell in their food. It is also convenient for those who want to cook a delicious feast in a short amount of time.
The stainless steel body of a smoker gives it a longer life due to its corrosion-free quality. This is why it is the number one material for cooking utensils and kitchen appliances.
Let’s find out what are the best stainless steel electric smokers are available in the market and why they are in-demand.
The first factor to be considered while purchasing the best stainless steel electric smoker is the ease of maintenance of the appliance. Due to its stainless steel exterior and interior, it is easy to clean.
All you need is some warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. You may also use a plastic bristle brush. All the equipment inside is easy to remove save the heating coil. Gentle scrubbing and rinsing will make the clean as new again.
The use of metal brushes and sponges is strongly advised against as it will cause damage to the surface.
The Top 5 Stainless Steel Electric Smokers in 2022
|Electric Smoker||Weight||No. of grids||Heating coil||Price|
|Americana Stainless Steel Electric Smoker||9.9 lbs||2||1500 W|
|Smokehouse Products Big Chief Smoker||19.95 lbs||6||450 W|
|Smokin-It Model 1 Electric Smoker||58.8 lbs||3||400 W|
|Bradley Digital 6 Rack Electric Smoker||60.5 lbs||6||500 W|
|Masterbuilt Bluetooth Electric Smoker||71.7 lbs||4||1200 W|
- This stainless steel electric smoker made it to our list due to its ease of use and chimney design. If you are cooking for your family, and everyone is a fan of camping out, this Southern Country smoker is clearly for you. It is best when used in an outdoor setting.
- This smoker takes less space for packing and can be carried around with ease. You may take it for camping if you have a power source nearby.
- This electric smoker offers 351 square inches of cooking surface which is ample space for cooking food for more than one person. It has two chrome-plated cooking grids which can be easily removed for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
- The handles on the side are anti-heat, which allows easy removal of the grids after the food has been cooked.
- The accessories include a 5.5-quart stainless steel water pan. This pan is deeper than the usual pans which means that the smoker will produce the best results when the food is cooked slowly. Your turkey will be juicy and perfect when you are done.
- The lid has a loose fit to let out excessive smoke whereas the doors keep new smoke circulating so the food has a rich taste and aroma.
- This electric smoker makes entry into our list due to its sheer size and ability to smoke on a commercial level. If you have a small street cart set-up the Smokehouse Products Big Chief Top Load Smoker is for you.
- This electric smoker consumes 450 Watts which is significantly low compared to the others in the market. It offers 6 grilling racks and a steel tray to give the coil protection from anything that drips down.
- With this electric smoker, you will be able to cook anything ranging from fish, beef, pork and poultry. These cooking shelves are ideal for large meat cuts. A total of 50 lbs of meat can be smoked in this smoker. With so much storage space you can provide non-stop food to your guests.
- The accessories include an electric cord and grilling racks along with a flavor pan. The flavor pan is big and deep enough to hold enough wood chips to give the flavor to all the food equally and amply. Each rack can be removed so you can put in each rack in intervals too.
- This electric smoker makes it to our list due to its compact design yet surprisingly large capacity. The Smokin-It Model #1 Electric Smoker has a cooking capacity of 22 lbs.
- Furthermore, it has passed the NSF testing and has been certified to be used in restaurants. The heating element takes up 400W and runs on 8 amps of current at 120 volts single phase.
- The shelves are spacious and can handle large cut pieces of meat. They can be easily removed. Three shelves have been included but the smoker has space for 4 so if you want, you can purchase an extra one.
- Another great feature of this product that others lack is the mobility feature. The smoker comes with 3” diameter rubber casters. They will make your life very easy as you won’t have to carry the smoker anywhere. It will be easy to move even if it’s on and fully loaded. It also has side handles for easy handling and moving. You can also prevent your hand from burning.
- Bradley Smoker’s product made it onto our list due to its high-quality metal construction. The exterior is made out of powder epoxy steel and the interior is made from polished stainless steel.
- Powder epoxy is a coating done on steel which provides weather, chemical and impact resistance to the metal. This material is non-toxic and extremely durable. The exterior coating of this material allows the smoker to be used outdoor. The interior, with polished stainless steel, will require minimal effort for cleaning.
- This product is easy to assemble. It has a total of 4 racks for smoking. These racks have enough space to smoke large quantities of meat. This barbecue smoker has a digital control system. With it, you will be able to control the temperature of the smoker which can go up to 320 degrees F. The time you want the food to cook for and the amount of smoke being produced can be digitally controlled as well.
- If you want to entertain a large party of guests and want to serve hassle-free, easy to make dishes at home then this smoker is for you. You will create gourmet food options that will thoroughly impress your guests!
- The Masterbuilt MB20076718 Electric Smoker with Bluetooth makes it to our list due to the fact that it is a complete package. This outlook of the smoker is very stylish and when you look at it, you would want it in your backyard. The transparent door allows you to keep an eye on the appetizing food that you have put in for smoking.
- You will be able to experience the rich smoky taste with this masterpiece. It offers ample storage for the maximum amount of meat and vegetables with four chrome-coated smoking racks.
- This smoker also has a digital and user-friendly control system. The control panel allows you to control the simple power on/off, temperature, time and light inside the smoker. The panel also shows the internal meat temperature.
- For outdoor use, the blue LED digital control is protected by a removable sun shade. This smoker also has Bluetooth Smart Technology. The remote control allows maximum ease of use from a distance.
- The wooden chip loading system is very easy as well. For a reload you will not have to open the smoker’s door. All the trays come with the smoker. The option of customizing your smoker is also available. These extra purchases of the accessories will allow you to enhance your smoking taste and smell.
Each smoker has its unique features that cater to a different need set. That being said, our recommendation is the Masterbuilt MB20076718 Bluetooth Electric Smoker. Its fully digital interface is best for today’s modern world. It gives a very modern yet minimal outlook and would fit perfectly in your backyard.
The remote control and Bluetooth Smart Technology are added advantages that you will have for your own ease. For those catering to a bigger family or are using it for commercial purposes will not have any regrets spending money on this product.
And what will be the best best stainless steel electric smokers in 2023? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!