The Top 5 Best Kamado Grill Cookbooks in 2020
|Grill Cookbook||Product Dimensions||Weight||No. of pages||Price|
|The Kamado Smoker and Grill Cookbook||7.5 x 0.6 x 9.2 in||1.5 pounds||144 pages|
|Smoke It Like a Pro on the Ceramic Cookers||8 x 0.5 x 9 in||1.6 pounds||224 pages|
|The Kamado Grill Cookbook||8 x 0.5 x 10 in||1.5 pounds||272 pages|
|Go Kamado Cookbook||7.7 x 0.7 x 9.1 in||1.5 pounds||192 pages|
|The Essential Kamado Grill Cookbook||7.5 x 0.5 x 9.2 in||1 pounds||180 pages|
- This book is the first extensive guide to the chart-topping egg-shaped ceramic
- cooker that’s igniting the world of barbecue. It combined the valuable Kamado Cooking technique with delicious recipes that are organized into 52 tutorials. Let us explore the detailed instructions in this book taking us from a casual griller to becoming a kamado master chef:
- Grilling: Cajun Strip Steak
- Smoking: Hickory-Smoked Chicken
- Searing: Cowboy Ribeye
- Brick Oven Baking: Wood-Fired Pizza
- Stir-Firing: Thai Beef with Basil
- Salt-Block: Grilling Tropical Seared Tuna
- Cold Smoking: Flavorful Fontina Cheese
- Convection Baking: Apple Flambé
- Let’s read some words about the author.
- Nibble Me This is a sought-after BBQ and grilling blog wherein Chris Grove is the resident pitmaster. With the prominence of Chris’s blog, his recipes and photos are featured in several national media outlets such as Healthy Life Magazine. Developing his career also means professionally developing recipes for well-known brands like Busch Beans.
- His journey opened a door for him being a certified BBQ judge and an occasional competitive BBQ cook. This led to having collaboration and affordability to work alongside and learn directly from outstanding pitmasters, not to mention world champions.
- Chris’ real love for creating recipes for backyard chefs is dominant. For the past decade, he spent his time experimenting with his collection of grills and smokers, trying out pop up ingredients and trends, and creating thrilling new recipes from the flames.
- Barbecue pitmaster, Eric Mitchell, will teach you how to smoke, grill, roast, cure, fry and sear mind-boggling, melt-in-your-mouth barbecue dishes in his cookbook, Smoke It Like a Pro.
- This guide will blow your competitors out of the water and make you on-the-spot talk of the block. Eric Mitchell is a certified Kansas City Barbeque Society judge and also was the director, for three terms, of the New England Barbeque Society. He participated in both Jack Daniel’s World Championship Barbecue Invitational and the American Royale Invitational competition by using his seven Big Green Eggs®.
- Do you want a perfectly seared steak and competition-worthy smoked pulled pork? You will achieve these mouth-watering menus with the help of Eric Mitchell. Another treat is that you will get one-of-a-kind showstoppers, like Eric’s Maryland Style Pit Beef, Coffee-Encrusted Lamb Chops and Bourbon Moxie® Meatballs.
- He will guide us step-by-step on the ins-and-outs of the Big Green and other ceramic cookers by sharing lessons that will help you make every meal you cook outdoors better.
- With the help of Fred Thompson’s masterpiece, you can easily become a Master of your Kamado to impress and satisfy your friends and family members.
- The recipe book contains almost 200 mouthwatering recipes ranging from brisket and pork to vegetables and even seafood. You will find the most diverse recipes in the book, like Old-Fashioned Oyster Roast or Pig-Picking Fudge Cake. As strange its name sounds as delicious the outcome meal will be.
- The author will share not only his recipes with you, but different tips and tricks on how to select and maintain the precise temperature for different meals, or how to get the best results in roasting, steaming and grilling.
- From being an amateur at grilling, this barbecue cookbook can certainly guide you to the path of professional smoking. With all the name of this book, it will show you the path of how to create a successful and perfect barbecue dish.
- This cookbook features techniques and strategies for smoking, grilling and roasting, making it perfect to guide you in winning any barbecue competitions. As a barbecue pitmaster, Chef JJ Boston has built his business around teaching people how to use kamado grills.
- The book contains more than 100 delicious recipes with step-by-step instructions, tips and photos. With the help of the cookbook, you will be able to discover the difference between direct and indirect grilling.
- Presented in a very artistic way, this cookbook by Will Budiaman comes with everything you needed to know about preparing a perfect barbecue feast. It comes with the list of the best barbecue recipes around the world. So, if you are craving a signature barbecue food in a certain country, you don’t have to worry anymore because this guidebook will help you covered.
- To help the beginners, the author also provided techniques and tips that can make grilling and smoking meat a lot easier. With this book, you will never have to suffer again figuring out what’s the best thing to do.
- To give more inspiration for the beginners, this grilling guidebook also contains high-quality photographs. This will give the readers the idea on how a certain barbecue dish looks like after grilling or smoking it. Aside from that, the author also seeks to provide convenience for the users therefore, he made sure that the ingredients needed for each recipe can be easily found in any local grocery stores near you.
- With the author’s love for backyard cooking, he spent decades experimenting about creating delicious meals through grilling and smoking, while combining healthy ingredients for better outcomes. His way of showing his passion about grilling in his cookbook will never let you down.
And what will be the best Kamado grill cookbook in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!