Do you want to smoke cook your food proficiently? Well, it is not a simple task. You need certain skills and knowledge to smoke your meal at the perfect point. You can get expertise on smoked food after getting guidance from different sources. Luckily, we have a few experts guiding books available. They come with some delicious smoked food recipes.
Are you looking forward to these books? In this article, we are going to review a few of the best smoker recipe books.
So, are you ready? Keep scrolling to get valuable information.
What are the benefits of a smoked meal?
The top-most benefit of smoked food items is their taste. It is amazing and mouth-watering. Besides, smoked food has lower fat content. It is due to the method involves in its making that involves low use of oil.
Another remarkable benefit of these foods is their long shelf life. Previously, this method of preparing food was used to preserve them for a prolonged time. We can still get this advantage as smoked food remains safe for a longer time period.
The Top 5 Best Smoker Recipe Books in 2022
|Smoker Cookbook||Language||Number of recipes||More than meat||Price|
|A Meat-Smoking Manifesto [A Cookbook]||English||25+||224 pages||Check Price|
|Project Smoke||English||100||336 pages||Check Price|
|Essential Smoker Recipes Book Bundle||English||50||140 pages||Check Price|
|The Unofficial Masterbuilt Smoker Cook||English||100||136 pages||Check Price|
|Ultimate Smoker Cookbook for Real Pitmasters||English||30+||100 pages||Check Price|
- Do you want to know the top secrets of a famous pitmaster? You need to buy this one of the best smoker recipe books. In this masterpiece, the author has provided complete meat and brisket-cooking education to its fans.
- In order to teach people to smoke food perfectly, Aaron Franklin has dedicated complete chapters on providing guidelines. So, you will see sections devoted to the method of building and customizing personal smokers.
- You will also see sections on methods of searching and curing right woods, and forming accurate fires. The author didn’t hesitate to even provide you with information on top-class meat sources. Isn’t it amazing?
- Well, the story doesn’t end here…
- The authors have revealed their secrets that they had earned over years of continuous hard work. So, you will get to read mind-blowing recipes in this book.
- The authors of this book are Aaron Franklin and Jordan Mackay. So, this book is coming right from the owner of the Austin restaurant Franklin Barbecue. It is one of the most popular restaurants in the country.
- Aaron Franklin is a native of Texas. He has won multiple awards for his barbecue skills. Two of these titles include ‘Best Barbecue in Texas’ from Texas monthly, and ‘Best Barbecue in America’ from Bon Appétit. The other author, Jordan Mackay, is a critic of San Francisco magazine. He is also a co-author of James Beard’s ‘Secrets of Sommeliers’ that is award-winning too.
- Would you like to read a smoke recipe book that is even appreciated by pitmasters? Project Smoke is surely one of the best smoker recipe books available in the market.
- Well, what does this book contains? Here’s the real story.
- Firstly, this book reveals 100 smoked food recipes. Yes, you heard it right. You will get to read these many recipes in a single book.
- However, this guide isn’t limited to recipes only. It will tell you how you can choose the best appropriate smoke option. You will also get to know how you can turn a grill into an effective machine.
- Do you know the differences between various tools, smoking woods, and fuels? Don’t worry; Project Smoke will teach you all.
- This book will make you learn various smoking techniques. It includes cold-smoking, hot-smoking, rotisserie smoking, and smoking with hay and tea. In short, this book is a collection of remarkable techniques and delicious recipes.
- The author of this book is Steven Raichlen. He is an author of the New York Times bestselling Barbecue Bible cookbook series and wrote for other food magazines as well.
- In 2015, he was inducted into the Barbecue Hall of Fame. So, would you like to miss the chance of reading barbecue secrets from a barbecue champion? This 336 pages long book is nothing but a collection of immensely valuable information regarding food smoking.
- Do you love smoked meals but feel scared while trying one? Are you looking for some easy-going smoking recipes? Here is the solution to your problem. This is one of the best smoker recipe books that come with simple yet scrumptious smoking recipes. Essential Smoker Recipes Book Bundle has integrated the essentials recipes of Texas and California.
- So, can you afford to miss the chance to learn these recipes?
- This book has a total of 50 recipes. They aren’t only easy to follow but surely taste so good. The author has published these recipes only after trying them on his own.
- What’s more? All these recipes come with simple and easy to follow sets of instructions. So, anyone could take out the smoker and start smoking a mouth-watering meal.
- This guide is a must-have thing for beginners as it helps them to start their smoking journey. However, experienced smokers can also get immense benefits from it. How? It would be a great source to add outstanding recipes in their list.
- Here are a few of the recipes of this book:
- Texas BBQ ribs, Smoked Asparagus, and Smoked Herb Chicken. You will also see other recipes like Northern California Smoked Brisket and Hot Smoked California Yellowtail.
- Well, these recipes’ names just a hint of the real treasure hidden inside this book. The author of this book is Daniel Hinkle. He first started working in his parents’ restaurant. Later on, this gained experience affected his career direction. So, he is now working as a chef, certified nutritionist, and a recipe developer.
- Do you have an electric smoker? The Unofficial Masterbuilt Smoker Cookbook could be the best smoker recipe book for you. Here’s why…
- An electric smoker can make your life easier. This book is going to make things even easier for you, as it has target electric smoker owners particularly.
- So, do you have some friends or family gathering at your place in the near future? You shouldn’t miss a chance to buy this book. It is going to reveal 100 of the best Masterbuilt smoker recipes for you.
- We bet your friends will praise your skills. Well, how can we say this for sure? It is because this book will guide you all the way to smoke a perfect meal. However, there is a condition too.
- You would need to put your dedication too. It is because hard work is the key to getting flawless smoked food.
- Besides providing 100 delicious recipes, it would give you important tips too. Some of the tips include smoking safety tips, essential BBQ terms, and smoking times. Moreover, it will also teach you what temperature to set for different meals.
- What are the best cuts of meat? This book is going to tell you. There will be many other valuable tips too. The author of this book is Bob Jensen. He is passionate to make smoking easy for others.
- Do you want some quick fix to your smoking problems? Smoking Meat could be one of the best smoker recipe books for you.
- The author of this book is Adam Jones. He has described all meat-related recipes in his book. He believes that smoked food is not just the type of preparing food.
- Rather, it is an art, and for some people, it is a lifestyle. Do you agree with the statement? So, in order to help you acquire the art of smoking, he has formed this book with remarkable recipes.
- These recipes are all related to smoked beef, rabbit, turkey, pork, chicken, and lamb. However, there is a section of ‘not your everyday BBQ recipes’ too.
- It definitely includes some distinct smoking recipes. There is another unique thing about this book. Its recipes are not meant for beginners or unskilled smokers only. Rather, they are equally valuable for real pitmasters.
- Besides teaching recipes, it will also guide about various smoking techniques. It will let you know how to do preparations for smoking and other relevant information.
- So, are you ready to learn food smoking skills?
It is very hard to deny the taste of smoked food. But, is everyone able to make a perfect smoked meal?
Of course not, especially if there is no guidance available. Luckily, we have solutions to cope with this problem. They are available in the form of recipe books by pitmasters.
So, we have briefly reviewed a few of the best smoker recipe books. All of these books are amazing and filled with valuable information. However, which one was the best?
According to us, it is Project Smoke. Why? It is because it not only reveals 100 delicious recipes but tells other smoking secrets too.
So, it includes various smoking techniques along with a guide to choose the best smoke option. It will also teach you the difference between various smoking woods, tools, and fuels. All in all, this book is going to be of great value for smoked food lovers.
And what will be the best smoker recipe book in 2023? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!