There’s a new type of grill light that attaches to the grill perfectly. If you’re looking for the best magnetic grill lights, then you’ve come to the right place. Trying to grill your favorite sandwich in the dark can be a hectic job. For one thing, you just never know how much the food is being cooked.
Magnetic grill lights attach to your grill frame using magnets. Then they continue to light up your tailgate party and make the moment last. Below, we have listed 5 of the best magnetic grill lights. These were chosen based on durability and quality.
Why are magnetic lights beneficial?
Magnetic lights are the next best thing in the market. They are very compact and powerful. We recommend using magnetic lights to keep your grill illuminated. In case you’re wondering, magnetic lights are much better than regular lights. These lights are much more powerful than your average neon lamp or halogen light. This means that they will illuminate a wider area than other lights.
Apart from that, the best magnetic grill lights are cheaper and come in all types of colors. So your tailgate party can have a neatly lit color scheme. It’s also good if you want something a lot fancier. Magnetic lights are the best because they are more compact and easier to transport. So your tailgate party will be perfectly lit without taking any space.
We recommend the use of these lights for grilling in the dark. It makes for a great accessory for late night parties.
The Top 5 Magnetic Grill Light in 2020
|Grill Light Name||Number Of Lights||Swivel Feature||Construction||Price|
|IMAGE Magnetic Ultra-Bright Barbecue Grill Light||12||Yes||Aluminum|
|PNBB 15 Pieces LED BBQ Grill Light||15||Yes||Aluminum|
|Livin' Well Magnetic LED BBQ Grill Light||12||Yes||Aluminum|
|Zeust 'Capella' Barbecue Grill Light||1||Yes||Aluminum-Chrome|
|FIREOR Barbecue Grill Light Magnetic Base||9||Yes||Aluminum-Alloy|
- Image is one of those companies that make some of the best lights, especially for grills. This product comes with a magnetic design that makes it easier to attach to the grill. The gooseneck structure is 5 inches tall and flexible. It even comes with a swivel feature that makes it easier to use.
- The body is made of strong and hard aluminum. The focal distance is also adjustable and the LED’s luminous range can also be changed. This means it that can easily light up grills of about any size. The swivel feature makes adjustment and customization very easy. The light can stand a lot of heat regardless of how close it is to the grill.
- The durability and the aluminum construction make it best for a smoky night. It retains no smoke or creosote deposits from the grill. The light does not melt or get damaged by the heat of the grill. It comes with strong aluminum construction which makes it best for any type of grill. The light can light up even the widest grills and griddles.
- PNBB is another brand that we’re proud to have tried. This magnetic LED light from PNBB is a great example of what you should buy. This light fits almost every type of grill. Grill, griddle, gas smoker or wood pellet grill: this light has you covered. What’s more is that it has a powerful 300 Lumen LED light. The extra luminosity makes it one of the best magnetic grill lights for your tailgate party.
- The design is weatherproof. It will withstand rain, mud, and humidity. Its base is magnetic, so it can easily attach to any grill and cooking station. And you won’t even have to worry about it falling off. It can rotate a full 360 degrees, ensuring that you get the perfect lighting on all angles. We would recommend this light if you’re interested in having a lot of light during grilling. This unit is very powerful, perhaps even more than other products. The light fits almost all types of grills. It will suffice for griddles and smokers as well. It is one of the most durable and compact products. The light sticks right onto the grill.
- Livin’ Well is a great brand to opt for. If you want a flexible and easy to use magnetic LED light, then this Livin’ Well light is maybe the perfect for you. It does not have a cord which feature makes this one of the best magnetic grill lights. It only needs 3 AAA batteries. You can bring it outside without worrying about a power source. The light features a 2 feet long gooseneck design that can be used to light up the workplace from any angle. The edges are rubber-padded, which reduces damage to both the light and the grill.
- The light has 12 LED bulbs which makes it powerful yet sophisticated. It features a waterproof aluminum body, which increases durability and ease of use. The company even offers a 100% refund if the light does not have the quality you desire. We surely recommend this light for use with all types of grills. Its 12 LED bulbs make for a brightly lit workspace.
- Zeust is one of the finest that the industry has to offer in terms of quality and features. They have a renowned reputation for their finest quality of customer service. Unlike other barbecue lights which use cheap material for the construction of their lights, Zeust uses premium materials such as aluminum and industrial grade chromium. They use a powerful yet energy saving LED with a luminous flux of 45 lumens.
- This saves your energy bill yet giving you a bright experience with your barbecue grill or griddle. The grill light also features a 12-inch gooseneck which makes it reliable and easy to use. You can rotate the gooseneck light up to 360 degrees. It is a very durable device which can also withstand subzero temperatures.
- This makes it usable in almost every weather and climate. The great features and expert craftsmanship makes it one of the best magnetic grill lights. It uses a 100% warranty policy with it so you can have a 5-star experience.
- FIREOR is a relatively new brand which has engulfed the market. It produces some of the best magnetic grill lights we’ve ever seen. They have garnered a name for themselves and rightly so. Their Barbecue Grill Light uses 9 high density LED lights which are very bright. However, the product uses the least amount of power.
- Not only this, but the light is also glare free and produces a wide beam. This makes it reliable and suitable for use. It uses a powerful magnet on the bottom of the base. This lets it properly latch itself on the grill or griddle. You can place it on any kind of surface; whether vertical or horizontal does not matter for this product.
- The product has a 4.3 inches long flexible gooseneck which can also rotate up to 360 degrees. It is one of the best magnetic grill lights for withstanding all temperatures. It is a very versatile grill light which can be used for work other than just grilling and barbecuing.
If you ask us, all the products were our favorite. However, the grill light from Image takes the lead when we compare the features. Now we leave it to you to decide which one of them is the best magnetic grill light for your tailgate session. And as always, have the wackiest party!
And what will be the best magnetic grill light in 2020? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!