In today’s’ hustle and bustle, you cannot lug around a non-functional machine to meet your grilling demands or restrict yourself to your home backyard for grilling parties. This prep station is a must for grilling enthusiasts as they have designed them with food preparation and service in mind; all you need to do is fold, load, unfold and enjoy.
Why portability is good?
There is an astonishing number of portable grills available on the market today. Their sudden popularity means that whether you are cooking for company or yourself, this prep-station will provide an authentic and enhanced experience.
Nowadays, grill manufacturing companies have begun mass producing these in a variety of dimensions. These are house grills, condiments, cutlery, and grilling equipment. Therefore, when it boils down to what to buy to suit your routine, and needs, we will provide you with a guideline to assist you in your grilling adventure to find the best portable grilling table.
Transportable grills present themselves as a convenient, efficient and flexibility providing gadget. It provides ample placing and serving space when hosting. It also alleviates potential bodily damage from repeatedly checking on a short grill by providing some relief. These come as either built-in, sold from the same manufacturer or bought independently.
The portability aspect of these products is the main highlight; during outdoor excursions, they become a hassle relieving mechanism. Whilst traveling or camping, these tables serve as a bug and critter deterrent, ensuring that food stays elevated at all times. All you have to do is carry it easily to your desired location. This compact device offers enhanced stability and protection from an open fire.
Wherever you go, these easy-to-carry stands act as carry-on shelves. Their hooks hang grilling utensils like tongs and spatulas, their wheels only add on to the transferability characteristic. Especially whilst tailgating and moving around you get an easily steerable stand. Your large and heavy grill is no longer a burden.
The Top 6 Portable Grill Table in 2019
|Grill Table Name||Open Product Dimensions||Weight||Price|
|Weber Portable Charcoal Table||20.2x4.1x32.7 inches||19 lbs|
|GCI Outdoor Slim-Fold Portable Cook Station||52x21x32 inches||18.9 lbs|
|Cuisinart CFGS-222 Grill Stand||54x20x30.5 inches||17.26 lbs|
|Giantex Folding Grill Table||57.5x18x44 inches||21 lbs|
|GCI Outdoor Folding Camping Table||24.8x25x28.2 inches||6.2 lbs|
|CampLand Aluminum Folding Table||35.83x20.31x17.32 inches||10 lbs|
- This grill stand is an excellent portable gear to add to your go-to traveling trunk. It’s been designed to be a stable, high-quality and strong product. It is lightweight because of the thin metal used and it is smooth to transporting it virtually anywhere.
- Moreover, it assists those looking for a compressible tool; it occupies as little space as possible due to its tiny dimensions of 20.2 x 4.1 x 32.7 inches. You have the allowance of locking the legs to prevent unstable grills ready to topple over and a supplementary hooking element.
- These hooks can hold whatever your heart desires: utensils, clothes, cooking equipment, etc. All those who are fans of touring, camping and tailgating will admire it’s under a minute installment and flat storage. There’s also a lot of space for miscellaneous item placement on this stainless steel stand.
- This model has high levels of durability. It’s definitely a basic tool that will get the job done when it comes to the outdoor grilling department.
- When it comes to A-grade merchandise, GCI Outdoor has proven to be one of the pioneering leaders to this date. This Slim-Fold Cook Station, in particular, has patent-pending Slim-Fold technology. Within the blink of an eye, you can transport kitchen functions outside.
- Aesthetically pleasing it flashes a powder coated, steel frame that comes undone to bring forth a heat-resistant aluminum countertop and a secondary storage rack. The countertop can withstand weights of up to 48 lbs. which is why putting a stove on top is no problem. Overall, with all tables combined, the product can take on a staggering 300 lbs. without giving out.
- The setup is effortless with its four fold-out tables. Each has a high carrying capacity of 30 lbs., alongside attached hooks to grasp objects that aren’t in use. Even more so, they come with beverage holders; stem glass holders and hooks to ensure a full package. The one-piece blueprint basically means that it takes seconds to get your cooking mission going. Further augmenting the appeal, they’ve installed a carrying handle and flat folding option to make sure that transportation isn’t hard.
- Also, it provides a decent countertop height. The extra X-configured cross beams improve the sturdiness but restrict access to the storage area. As the tables are of plastic material, one must be cautious of scratches, but extensive wear and tear is not something likely to occur to this station.
- With this take-along grill console, you’re signing up for a multipurpose gadget. You will not need a stationary table once you have this, and you will have the convenience to cook anywhere at the tips of your fingers.
- It has lightweight aluminum material and a ballistic nylon carrying handle riveted to the frame, thereby proving a heavy-duty carrier and relaxed maneuvering options. You just need to find a flat location to place it and the shelves will carry up to 35 lbs. for you.
- In the case of a truck, picnic, balcony, small sized home or even a small car, this 17.26 lbs. weighed, 54 x 20 x 30.5 inches in size console fits without breaking a sweat. You simply need to fold it and when completely not in use, it’s small enough to put in cabinets, patios, and garages and provide no obstruction.
- You will not require any additional tools to use it, yet it brings a multitude of tools to the table. Both of the side shelves are jam-packed with plenty of holding capacity when it comes to drinks, spices, condiments, bottles, and so on.
- All in all, you will enjoy the 6 anti-tipping and anti-falling drink holders, together with 8 hooks to keep your tools completely organized, within arm’s reach and safe from misplacement. These can be used after lifting and fully extending the sides and locking all the joints in place. This is a virtually indestructible item which you will not regret purchasing.
- Adding Giantex’s Folding Grill Table to this list was a must, seeing it has so much to offer to its end-users within an inexpensive financial range. Value for money was clearly the goal in mind during manufacturing as you won’t be missing out on any grilling element.
- It comes armed with a steel frame, aluminum tubes; heat-resistant aluminum makes it the best place to cook up a surefire grilled meal, MDF material board build that is moisture resistant and a PVC Bag. The aforementioned have proven to be very long-lasting because the rubber-clad feet holding the whole structure together promise longevity.
- The wow factor, however, is all the additional features; 2 side tables, a lower shelf, a zippered bag providing more practicality and a steel windscreen to provide a better defense mechanism from the wind. This prevents heat loss and encourages speedier cooking results.
- The surface board carries 46 lbs. whilst the side boards are 22 lbs. thereby increasing your surface area hold whilst simultaneously decreasing the time taken to set it up because of its ergonomic one-piece design. The detachable component also causes us to rank this as a higher-functioning one.
- The only disadvantage that we noticed is that it is the heaviest grill stand on this list which might be off-putting for customers who want to opt for a lighter table.
- Unsurprisingly, GC once again doesn’t disappoint with its folding camping table by providing its consumers with the option of buying either the black, large 25-inch table or the small 20-inch one.
- This seemingly minuscule piece of equipment at 24.8 x 25 x 28.2 inches can actually bear the brunt of 60 lbs. without crumbling. Dragging it to a sports event or outdoor dinner is painless as it’s a one-piece, collapsible item that still offers the full features of a regular table.
- The patent-pending leg technology is steady and balanced, holding up an aluminum tabletop and frame. The smaller table weighs only 4 lbs. and is idyllic when it comes to hosting 2 people, whilst the bigger table can host up to 4 people very comfortably.
- Remarkably delicate to lug around, it still makes sure to provide a decent height for the people using it.
- Meeting industry benchmarks, this foldable contraption definitely makes it amidst the ranks of one of the best portable grill tables one can buy. This aluminum-made roll-up top and 19 mm (0.75 inches) aluminum pipe framed bench is weatherproof and stain-resistant making it a domestic dream come true.
- Luckily the height of the legs is adjustable and the overall assembly in itself is pretty easy seeing as it barely takes a minute to do so. Well known for its long-lasting lifespan, 10 lbs. slimness, 66 lbs. strength, and lifetime warranty plus money back guarantee, you really can’t go wrong with this one.
It seems that the portable grill table has worked its way into the grilling industry and become a primary, quintessential tool to have in your possession. This is why when buying one it’s better to have certain precursors that will help guide you in getting the best grill table that is in sync with your goals.
To do so, consider only those sold with hook hangers to extend the application usage of tools, adjustable legs that are the foundation of a secure base for prepping, under worktop shells to reduce straining yourself by improving accessibility and built-in racks to ramp up the storage availability.
And what will be the best portable grill table in 2020? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!