Barbecues bring people together with the promise of a sumptuous feast. For some families, it even becomes a lifelong tradition. Whether it’s a quiet picnic or a loud party celebrating the big game with the boys, you can never go wrong with a good old BBQ.
The best 14-inch charcoal grill will help you bring out the best flavor and aroma in your cooking. It will also give you a great balance between food-space and portability.
If you love the smoky smell of charcoal in your cookouts, below you’ll find the best grill for your needs. Let’s start with a quick comparison.
The Top 5 Best 14-inch Charcoal Grills in 2021
|Charcoal Grill||Material||Handle material||Size||Warranty||Price|
|14-Inch Portable Grill||Porcelain-enameled aluminum, stainless steel||Nylon||17 x 14.2 x 14.5 in||5 years||Check Price|
|Portable Charcoal Grill||Stainless steel, chrome plated grate||Plastic||14.5 x 14.5 x 15 in||1 year||Check Price|
|Barbecue BBQ Kettle Grill||Steel||Plastic||15 x 15 x 5 in||1 year||Check Price|
|14-Inch BBQ Grill||Heavy stamped steel||Plastic||14 x 14 x 5.5 in||1 year||Check Price|
|14-inch Charcoal Grill||Steel||Plastic||15 x 14.5 x 6 in||1 year||Check Price|
- Weber is a household name for grilling supplies. With a brand reputation so great, you can be sure you’re getting an outstanding product. This is true for their portable grill here.
- This charcoal cooker is perfect for picnics and home cookouts alike. Its build makes it a durable and heavy-duty option. It also comes with a porcelain outer coating, which gives it an extra layer of protection against the weather too.
- The grill uses stainless steel to keep internal parts rust-free. It also makes it more stable, giving you an effortless experience throughout. You can rely on Weber’s design to be sturdy and hard-wearing for many years to come. The grill also comes with aluminum vents making it extra fire-safe and reliable, so you can use it around the kids with peace of mind. (Adult supervision still required!) The company offers a solid 5-year warranty on the product’s internal components, so you can rest easy about wear and tear.
- Weber’s offering is very straightforward and easy to use. It can be set up and ready to go within ten minutes of unboxing. You don’t have to be a professional chef to whip up a delicious meal using this grill. In fact, its heating is even strong enough to work as a substitute stove! If you’re looking for a practical option that’ll last you decades, Weber’s Smokey Joe is your best choice.
- Cuisinart’s creation is one of the best 14-inch charcoal grills on the market. It’s super straightforward and easy to transport. At a weight of only 2 lbs., you can carry this BBQ-kit around like a lunchbox! It’s also very compact so you won’t need a lot of extra room to store it. If you like vibrant colors for your cooking tools, you’ll be glad to know that this product is bright red. (It’s also available in black.)
- The grill comes with a dual-venting system, which gives you higher control over temperature and charcoal heat. It also has triple locks, making it extra secure and suitable for transport. This grill is a snug little option and is perfect for a party of two. It can help you cater to a larger crowd too, but you’ll need more rounds of cooking.
- It’s the perfect buddy for flipping burgers or grilling hotdogs. You can use it as a table-top cooker, or as a little bonfire on a camping trip. If you’re looking for a simple option that won’t take up too much space, Cuisinart has got you covered!
- This grill by Unique Imports is simple and straightforward. It’s perfect for single people or couples who love the smoky taste of charbroiled cooking. It’s very easy to set up and just as effortless to use.
- Its grates are made of stainless steel and has a singular vent to regulate smoke. This makes it safe and easy for you to use regularly. It’s also lightweight enough to go with you on picnics to beaches and parks. It will easily fit in the trunk of any car.
- The grill comes in a standard black option, which is great if you like to keep your gadgets dark. Its grates are as good as those of bigger grills, which means you can get a proper BBQ on a petite setup. It’s also safe to use in a balcony in case you don’t have a yard or a garden to host your monthly cookouts.
- If you’ve got a snug living arrangement, but you crave the smoky richness of grilled food, this is the best 14-inch grill money can buy.
- American Maid’s 14-inch grill is a great entry-level option for new grillers. It’s also perfect for small families or frequent travelers.
- The grill is made of hardened steel, which makes it extremely durable and hard-wearing. It is also very lightweight, so you can walk with it to the nearest park and set up a cookout. The steel has a baked finish, which makes the grill more heavy-duty and easier for you to clean.
- The grates on this cooker are chrome-plated, so you’ll get a quick and even sear throughout. Chrome will help your food to get grilled in less time too. The best part is, the legs and ash-catcher on this grill are removable, which makes it portable and easy for you to stow it away when not needed.
- If you’re looking for a simple charbroiler with the best value for storage space, or if you’re a complete newbie, this is the best 14-inch grill for you!
- LeFroom offers commendable branding and customer service on its products. Its charcoal grill is one of the most popular options on this list.
- It has an adjustable air vent damper, which gives you better control over cooking temperature. It’s also designed to be tall, leaving more room for hot air to circulate. This gives you an intense grill throughout and makes food cook faster. LeFroom’s product features a wrought-iron inspired design, so you’ll enjoy it if you’re looking for a unique aesthetic.
- At almost 16 inches, this grill stands taller than most portable options you’ll find. Because of its bigger size, you can use it to easily grill for a family of four. It’s the ideal choice for camping trips and stays in the wild.
- This option is a very sturdy one because with great bulk comes great stability. If you’re looking for a reliable option with a high capacity, the best 14-inch charcoal grill for you is this one by LeFoom!
How to choose the best charcoal grill
Ask yourself a few things:
- How much food will I grill? – If you’ll grill a lot, go for a wide grate.
- How often will I grill? – Frequent grillers should get premium products.
- Do I have space to store the cooker? – Compact, foldaway options exist too, you know?
You may already have a favorite from the list above based on your wants and needs. But in case you’re still confused, the safest bet for you is the Smokey Joe by Weber.
Grillers swear by Weber’s products, and many users have used the same Weber grill for over two decades. The Smokey Joe uses a blend of alloys and high-quality materials to make sure you get the most out of your buy. You even get a 5-year warranty, which is more than many other options can offer.
Weber’s branding and customer service are stellar. Their grilling technology is in a league of its own, and many people who try their products become lifelong loyalists. All these reasons make Weber’s Smokey Joe the best 14-inch charcoal grill now.
Regardless of which grill you choose, have a great time shopping! May your barbecues stay smoky and incredible!
And what will be the best 14-inch charcoal grill in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!