Are you looking for a great grill that can be used in the great outdoors for tailgating? A big electric grill has the distinct advantage of making enough food to entertain a large amount of people. They’re much safer than charcoal grills, which are often banned at beaches as well as tailgating events. That’s why electric grills are so beneficial to their owners – you can cook with them outdoors almost anywhere. And you can cook a LOT if you want to.
Some of the biggest electric grills are able to cook about 15 to 20 burgers at a time. They’re powerful. They are also incredibly accurate when it comes to cooking times. Once you’ve figured out how to use your grill, you’ll find that you can cook a few dozen hotdogs in just 10 minutes or so. Imagine how long that would take for a charcoal grill. You’d have to start the fire, ignite the coals, and put the lid on it if there’s poor weather. The hot dogs may not even necessarily all cook thoroughly – so some will burn as you wait for the others to cook all the way. This is why an electric outdoor grill is superior when you’re cooking for larger groups. It’s also built for portability. This is when it can be an appropriate alternative to both gas and propane grills as one.
5 Great Choices for Large, Outdoors Electric Grills 2020
Of course, some people are looking for different qualities when it comes to their outdoor grills. A few of the choices below are both indoor-outdoor, which can save quite a bit of money for grillers who want steak year-round.
- This is the biggest electric grill that Foreman makes, and it’s a doozy. You get 240 inches of grilling space with this one. It looks like any charcoal grill out there, except there’s no smoke. This grill is portable and sleek with a stand that breaks. This particular model comes in silver. You can buy a grill cover for it if you like, but you can also store it discreetly indoors. This grill has a drip place that collects extra oil and fats. You can clean all the parts easily with soap and water. However, you won’t get any kind of smoky taste in an electric grill like this one.
- This large electric grill is suitable for both indoors and outdoors, but takes up half the space of the 15-serving grill. This grill has plates in it that make it suitable for grilling up fish, chicken, and other thick cuts of meat. It can also press sandwiches for you in a pinch if you’re hungry and want something Panini-like. Sometimes this grill will take a little longer to cook thick items — be aware of this and be patient.
- Not a very well-known brand, this large outdoor electric grill offers plenty of functionality as well as a great outdoor grill. It has a five-settings temperature controller and 10-minute short preheat time to make sure that all of your food is cooked thoroughly. It can be used for indoor and outdoor use. It can be placed on a tabletop or its S type, which has two large wheels making it highly portable. The trolley is outfitted with a few bells and whistles, too, such as pothooks and a hanging basket. It comes with 2 grill plates that are easy-to-clean, made from a nonstick cooking surface.
- This grill is a sleek styled large outdoor electric grill that can be used for indoor grilling as well. It’s built for a countertop so think picnic table, RV, yacht and poolside get-togethers. While it looks like a small package, it packs some serious grilling power and a digital temperature control that lets you sear. The grill itself can be opened flat, rather than clamshell, and used for BBQ mode. Heat sensors embedded in the grill plates keep the temperature even when you’re putting your food atop the grill. The top plate features six different adjustable heights that can be used for large sandwiches, cuts of meat like chicken or fish, or open-faced melts. It’s easy to clean up and the plates are removable as well as interchangeable depending on your needs.
- This handsome large outdoor electric grill comes in a silver color that makes it look sleek and professional. Easy to break down, it has a stand that makes it suitable for outdoor gatherings and a long cord to help you keep it where you like outdoors. Temperatures range from 200 to 400 degrees and this grill functions well as a griddle for not only burgers but breakfast for four or more, with apt room for bacon and eggs on one surface. It’s safe to store this model outdoors but you may want a cover for it to protect it from the elements. This is a great grill for apartment dwellers and for inclement weather; it stays hot even in the cold New England air and cooks evenly.
Summing it Up:
As you can see, there are many large outdoor grills to choose from, but your lifestyle is going to dictate which is best for you. Make sure that the grill you choose can cook the quantity you need, and is easy-to-clean as well as easy to use.
If you’re getting ready to cook for a crowd, there are a lot of things that can make your meals stand out and pop with flavor. Try a cookbook like Famous Dave’s Barbecue Party Cookbook for flavors that will please a crowd. The more you cook, the more you’ll grow your skills, and your partygoers, family and friends will love to accompany you on the journey to becoming a true grillmaster.
And what will be the best large outdoors electric grill in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!