A barbecue is already a very common party that people enjoy all over the globe. The experience added to a tailgating event makes it much more pleasurable and joyful. However, to ensure a better than average experience, you have to go for the best tailgate barbecue grill.
In this piece, we will help you understand the few factors that your tailgate barbecue grill should have an optimum experience. We have also found out the best of the best products in the market and have shortened them down to you with brief descriptions to help you in choosing the right one.
What features should the best tailgate barbecue grill have?
One of the key features that you should have on your grill is a temperature adjusting gauge or unit. Adjusting the temperature allows the food to cook thoroughly with less chance of burning.
A lid is equally important for your grill. The lid will allow easy storage and mobility along with cooking the food by covering so that you can make it perfectly.
Side tables for the grill are also very important since they help you stack the ready food or the food that is in line. They save a lot of space when you are taking things for tailgating. Side tables are best if they are collapsible since that makes it easier to move it around.
Between iron and steel, the better option is always steel. Iron tends to rust easily and takes a very long time to cool down. Meanwhile, steel gets stains that can be washed off easily and it contributes the heat to the food which makes it better cooked.
The final factor that you need to look for is the size of the burner. If your tailgate party is mostly an intimate experience then something small will do for you. However, if you are ready to accommodate more people, then your burner should be bigger so that you can prepare more food at once.
A few of the best tailgate barbecue grills on the market in 2019-2020
With a variety of tailgate barbecue grills in the market, it is hard to pick the right one. There are so many different ones and each one has its own features that make them unique. To help you choose the right one, we have marked down the ones that we thought were the best available.
|Product Name||Electric Ignition||Vehicle Attachment||Side Bars||Temperature Control||Price|
|Blackstone Grills Tailgater||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Coleman RoadTrip LXE Grill||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|PengMei Compact Folding Grill||No||No||Yes||No|
|Camp Chef Barbecue Box||No||No||Attachable||No|
|George Foreman Tailgate Grill||Yes||No||No||No|
|Folding charcoal BBQ grill||No||No||No||No|
- The Blackstone tailgating grill is ideal to carry around since it does not take much time in assembly and is easy to mantle. It does not attach to any vehicle but the grill is filled with several options like burners, grills, removable lid, and grill or griddle options. There are iron grills which are rigid but they may rust soon as per the rule of iron.The best part about this grill is that the company stands by their product and is ready to take it back anytime the customer is not satisfied.
- The Coleman Road Trip Grill is not only portable, it is very stylish too. The grills are interchangeable which allow you to use grill or griddle by easy switching. The side tables are collapsible and assist the cook in cooking. The grill has an electric ignition making it safer to turn on and it runs on propane gas.The grill can overall be folded and easily pulled with its wheel and can be taken anywhere. Even though it cannot be attached to any car, it still makes a very good purchase.
- The PengMei charcoal grill is a traditional grill design that uses charcoal to make the perfect food. The grill is easy to fold and easy to carry around for tailgating events and others as well. There are two small side tables attached to the grill to assist the cook of the day. This product is very lightweight and easy to use.You can accommodate up to 10 people with this grill at once. Even though you will not find a lid, a temperature gauge or an electric ignition, this grill still is loved for simple picnic times.
- The Camp Chef box grill is a small and sleek design made for tailgating events and for small picnics too. A temperature gauge is fit into this box so you can manage the temperature according to your requirements. The box can be made into a tabletop grill or you can attach legs and side tables to make it a standing grill.The heat defusing allows all the food to cook evenly without the risk of burning or remaining undercooked. Even though the box is small and is made of iron, it is still one of the best purchases in the market.
- The George Foreman grill runs on propane gas and is perfect for tailgating events. It is foldable for easy storage along with being portable with a strap. The electric ignition lets you start and run the grill more safely than ever. The grill and griddle parts are absolutely dishwasher safe and it is easy to clean overall.You can serve up to 12 people with this grill which makes it an ideal size. There are no sidebars on the grill, but there are plenty of other features that make it an ideal purchase.
- The Folding Barbecue Grill is a small and steady charcoal grill that is perfect for tailgating events. It does not have sidebars but it has many other features. Furthermore, it is easy to carry with lightweight and very easy to move around with convenience. It comes with a set of barbecue grilling tools that are high quality and durable.They are wooden spoons that help in enhancing the flavor of the food. The simple design makes for a very reasonable purchase.
Food for your event
With the best tailgate barbecue grill, you can pretty much make anything that you want. The following are a few ideas:
- You can cook burgers and even steaks
- You can grill cheese
- Grill veggie burgers
- You can make vegetarian and nonvegetarian skewers
- You can grill kebabs
With the best tailgate barbecue grill, you can make your event much more successful. Make sure you know the number of people joining you and make sure to keep aside a little extra. In the end, do not forget to clean up after yourself.
And what will be the best tailgate BBQ grill in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!