Are you planning to have some tailgate party with your friends? Then, the thing you will need the most is portable grilling setup. There are different means by which you can fuel up your grill. But here, we are going to discuss particularly gas grills.
What gas grilling options you can have? Well, there are huge varieties available in the market. But, here we will review just a few of the best tailgate gas grill options.
Best tailgate gas grills on the market in 2018-2019
|Product Name||Power Used||Material Type||Weight||Cooking Area||Price|
|Weber Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill||14.1/16.4 lbs. LP Cylinder||Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron||29.2 lbs.||189 square inches|
|Smoke Hollow Propane Gas Grill||1 lbs. Propane Cylinder||Stainless Steel||22 lbs.||305 square inches|
|Blackstone Grills Tailgater Gas Grill||Gas||Cast Iron + Steel||75 lbs.||512 square inches|
|Char-Broil Liquid Propane Gas Grill||14.1/16.4 lbs. LP Cylinder||Steel||10.1 lbs.||190 square inches|
|Cuisinart CGG-180T Gas Grill||Gas||Steel||13.5 lbs.||145 square inches|
|Char-Griller 3001 Pro Gas Grill||Gas||Steel + Porcelain Enameled Cast Iron||88.2 lbs||630 square inches|
|Smoke Hollow Vector 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill||20 lbs. cylinder||Porcelain-Coated Wired Grills||38 lbs.||367 square inches|
- This Weber 51010001 Q1200 Grill is one of the best tailgate gas grill options. It comes with the cooking area of 189 square inches with the heat production of 8500 BTUs.This burner is constructed using stainless steel. However, its cooking grates are created using porcelain-enameled cast-iron and lid is by adding aluminum material. All these construction material guarantees the durability of this grill.
- The fuel requirement for this grill is either 14.1 oz. or 16.4 oz. Liquid Propane cylinder. You will need to buy it separately. Regardless cooking, you can burn this grill up simply by turning on its electronic ignition tap. For controlling heat, you can use its infinite control burner valve.
- This Smoke Hollow product is a good option for those looking for portable tailgating solutions. This gas grill is made highly portable by adding locking lid, foldable legs, carry handle, and small-sized body.In order to fuel this grill up, you will need to attach one pound propane cylinder. However, for long time use, you can even convert it 20 lbs. propane bottle by using Hose and Adapter.
- It gives the major cooking area of 205 square inches along with warming rack of 105 square inches. The stainless steel burner gives off the heat of 10,000 BTUs. It also comes equipped with stainless steel drip tray for making your outdoor activity free from any kind of a mess.
- This Blackstone Grills Tailgater can help you in cooking your meals easily through its portable and versatile features. It comes pre-assembled, so you don’t need to waste your precious time in setting it up.
- With its adjustable legs, it makes it possible to put it in any kind of surface. Moreover, it contains both grill and griddle options. This thing opens up a variety of cooking options for you. You can use griddle and grill at the same time. You also have an option to remove both from getting open burners. Choose the way you want to cook your meal.
- The heavy-duty grills are constructed using cast iron, and griddles are made by using cold rolled steel material. Furthermore, powder coating is applied as a finishing on the whole setup. Its grill box also possesses vent and handles for convenience purpose.
- This setup besides having durable construction also contains independent burners. One of them is stainless steel H tube burner that produces heat of 15,000 BTUs. The other cast iron burner, however, gives off 20,000 BTUs heat.
- Despite its entire remarkable feature, you should need to consider its weight as well. It is not a lightweight setup. Rather it is an adequate sized grill with enough cooking space.
- This one of the best tailgate gas grills is truly a portable solution for your adventures. What’s most significant about it? It is its lightweight body that you can carry without any efforts.
- Its design further assists in its easy transportation. You can just fold its leg over the top of the grill to lock its lid. Moreover, its heat-resistant handles won’t stop you from holding it right after you finish grilling.
- It contains the cooking area of 190 square inches that is pretty reasonable with this portability level. Its burner can provide the heat of 11,000 BTUs. This grill requires either 14.1 oz. or 16.4 oz. propane cylinder. That’s another boon regarding its easy setup.
- This grill is constructed using rust-resistant steel firebox and lid along with porcelain finish at high temperature. All these steps ensure its durability long-serving period.
- You can cook your meal either directly on it or indirectly at low heat. For this, you will need to close the lid. It will give leveled heat all across your meal with low flares. It further comes with hooks that let you hang this grill up anywhere while cooking your meal.
- This adorable red colored grill could be another option for best tailgate gas grills. It can be a good grill choice for those looking for a portable solution to feed 3-4 or even more number of people.
- It comes with the cooking area of 145 square inches. If you are confused about the size, then imagine an area that can cook 8 burgers, 8 steaks, 4 pounds fish, or 6-8 chicken breasts. It is what this gas grill can cook for you.
- Furthermore, it contains foldaway legs. It means you can first unfold them for using it as a standalone system. Later on, fold them up, and carry it anywhere.
- Don’t be concerned about its durability, beacuse its burners are constructed using stainless steel and grates are porcelain-enameled. Its legs are made using aluminum for higher durability. Its grates are good for providing even heat all across your meal. It gives off the heat of 5,500 BTUs.
- Moreover, setting this grill up is extremely easy. You can do in a matter of seconds. As it also contains integrated lock, you can securely lock the lid. It weighs only 13.5 pounds. You can carry it like your briefcase with its carrying handle.
- This one of the best tailgate gas grill options is a good choice for those looking to feed a large group of people. It offers the main cooking area of 438 square inches. This core area gives off 40,800 BTU of heat.
- Besides its main area, it also comes equipped with warming rack. This rack contains 192 square inches cooking region with the heat of 12,000 BTUs. Regarding its construction, it is made up of steel material. Moreover, its finishing is done with powder coating. Both these things add durability to the product.
- It also contains side shelf to provide convenient workspace during grilling. Additionally, its electronic ignition makes starting this grill easier. Simply light up your grill, and you are all ready to cook your meal.
- Its grates are made of cast-iron material along with porcelain coating. In this way, not only its lifetime prolongs but also becomes easy to clean. This whole grill measures 50 x 25 x 42 inches.
- Undoubtedly, this grill is a heavy-duty product, but there is one compromise you need to do as well. It weighs a lot. Remember to check this aspect before purchasing this product.
- This Smoke Hollow Gas Grill comes with two Vector Burners that produce total heat of 13000 BTUs. There is also a smoke tray burner that gives off 3500 BTU heat. The total cooking area you can get from this setup is 367 square inches.
- In the construction of this grill, porcelain coated wire is used for making cooking grids, and chrome plating is used for warming rack. Moreover, its finishing is done using high heat paint to enhance its durability.
- In order to make it more convenient for you, it comes with foldable legs, and locking hoods. All these attributes make cooking, transporting, and storage easier. This gas grill needs the fuel from 20 lbs. cylinder. With its entire remarkable feature, we can enlist it as one of the best tailgate gas grill options.
Safety Tips for Grilling
Grilling your meal with family and friends could be really fun. But, there are many things that should be taken care of during all this amusement. These are the safety tips for grilling. It is very much important to follow these tips not only for you but for the people around you as well.
- Always do grilling away from your home. The distance should be at least 10 feet. However, the more the better.
- Choose location wisely. There should not be any wooden (or other related) material hanging above the grill.
- Before starting lighting up the fire must clean your grill properly for all kinds of grease and previous fats accumulated over the grill. It is important. Otherwise, it can add more fuel to the burning fire.
- In case of a gas grill, make connections tight.
- Keep an adequate amount of water with you.
- If possible, keep fire extinguishers as well.
Summing it up:
Grilling is a very tricky task, especially for beginners. It can either make your day with super delicious food or turn it into a complete mess. It all depends on your grilling skills and the tools you have for this purpose.
What’s the major tool for barbecue? It is none other than your grill. That’s why it is very important to consider all aspects before purchasing the grilling setup. Here, we have provided a list of few best tailgate gas grill options. Read their reviews. We hope you will get your required tailgate grilling solution.
And what will be the best tailgate gas grill in 2020? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!