If you’re here reading this, you’re looking for a great smoker. A smoker that suits your needs and makes your life easier but at the same time, let’s you enjoy some delicious smoked meats without having to compromise in the slightest on taste.
Don’t worry. We got you covered. We will review the top picks for the best vertical electric smokers. Plus, we will discuss all their features and everything that makes them worthy of our list.
So strap in because we will tell you everything you need to know before you decide on which smoker to buy.
Why choose a vertical design?
We believe that vertical smokers are far superior to other designs because they provide a better seal. This helps to keep all the fragrant smoke and heat inside and makes sure that the meat you cook is more succulent and flavorful. It allows for easier use, and you can open it as easily as a refrigerator. It also helps to reduce accidents because there’s no huge door in the way when you open the door to check on the progress of your meal.
Another advantage they have over other smokers is that vertical smokers tend to be smaller in size than other designs. This means that they don’t require a lot of space for storage. You can store them safely in a corner, and they won’t get in your way. The smaller enclosed space ensures maximum exposure of the meat to the smoke and adds more flavor. This further makes it a great choice for beginners who want to learn to smoke but don’t want to invest too much in a large smoker.
The Top 5 Vertical Electric Smokers in 2022
|Masterbuilt MES 35B Electric Smoker
|Cuisinart COS-330 Electric Smoker
|Char-Broil Vertical Electric Smoker
|Dyna-Glo Analog Electric Smoker
|Smoke Hollow 26142E Electric Smoker
- Masterbuilt MES 35B Electric Smoker has been designed for both beginners and seasoned smokers. It helps you craft your own technique of smoking and works only to cook your meals to perfection.
- The adjustable number of grills can be set up inside the smoker as racks. This means that you can alter the inside of the smoker based upon the amount of meat you want to smoke.
- This smoker rids you of the hassle of lugging around propane tanks. All you need is to plug your smoker in, set the controls according to how you want to smoke your meat, and then lie back. You can relax and know that your meal will be ready as soon as you hear that ‘ding.’
- Furthermore, it has a built-in temperature gauge that regulates and maintains the internal temperature of the smoker to absolute perfection. It even has a removable water bowl that allows you to control the moisture in the meat you’re smoking. It even has a front access grease tray, which makes it easy to clean once you’re done.
- The Cuisinart COS-330 Electric Smoker is another great smoker. So what makes it one of the best vertical electric smokers? Well, for one, it does everything going for you. All you need to do is put in some water and meat inside the smoker and set your desired temperature. That’s it. And you’ll have a delicious meal to enjoy as soon as it’s smoked.
- It has a dial style thermostat that allows for perfect control of the internal temperature of the smoker. The smoker is able to generate temperatures of 100-400°F with absolute ease.
- Likewise, the smoker has a very versatile design and comes with the choice of multiple racks that can be arranged inside the smoker depending on the amount of meat you want to smoke. It has enough space to smoke an entire chicken or large cuts of meat, all at once.
- The racks are incredibly easy to clean and make your life much easier. This smoker allows you to cook everything from chicken, vegetables, beef, pork, seafood, fish and large cuts of meat.
- The interface is incredibly user-friendly and is great for people who are just stepping into the delicious world of smoked meats. It is also quite lightweight thus easy to move around.
- The Char-Broil Vertical Electric Smoker is a great way to smoke all kinds of food with absolute ease. It has a fairly large smoking chamber that provides a large surface area for the smoking of meats. It provides 504 square inches of insulated, double-walled construction.
- The area is enough to smoke enough food to feed a fairly large gathering easily. Its insulated design means that you can easily move it around while it smokes your meals without getting burned. It has a powerful 1,500 Watt heating element that heats your wood chips to delicious and succulent smoke.
- Moreover, it even has a front-mounted temperature gauge that allows for very rigid temperature control. It has a removable water and wood chip pan. Other than that, it also boasts a remarkably convenient porcelain ashtray and grease cup. Both of these make the smoker incredibly easy to clean up because it keeps the inside of the smoker relatively clean.
- The smoker has a cooking surface comprising of 3 adjustable racks. You can set them up according to your convenience and the amount of meat you want to smoke. It also has a chrome-coated handle which makes the smoker very easy to move around.
- The Dyna-Glo Electric Smoker works to make smoking a hassle-free experience. It saves you from carrying around tanks of propane and bags of coal just so that you can get a decent smoke going. Now all you need is the Dyna-Glo Analog Electric Smoker, a bowl of water and some of your favorite wood chips to get a wonderful smoke going.
- Not only does it reduce your prep time to nothing, but it also makes sure that you don’t have to compromise on taste. It delivers the same, succulent and smoky taste that you’d get with traditionally smoked meat but faster and much more easily.
- Furthermore, it allows for seamless control of the internal temperature of the smoker with its stainless temperature gauge. It helps to control the internal environment so that you don’t lose smoke and precious flavor.
- It also has an easy-add feature which allows you to add wood chips into the smoker without losing any of the precious smoke inside. It also has 3 adjustable cooking grates that increase the amount of meat that you can cook.
- It has a very high powered heating element of 1,500 Watts. This allows it to generate and maintain the internal temperature of the smoker to the desired temperature. It even has two chrome-plated cooking grids.
- This makes it a great choice for people who normally smoke for large gatherings. The racks are adjustable so that you can take them out when cooking for a small number of people but they come in handy when you have a large number of guests.
- It has side handles that have been made from insulating material so that they remain cool even when the smoker is running at full heat. This means that you can easily move the smoker around without having to worry about burning yourself.
- It even has a secure latch system which locks the smoker, this is again a great feature if you have kids running around. You can simply lock the smoker and won’t have to worry about the kids open the smoker for fun. It produces a maximum temperature of 325°F, which is perfect for making sure that your meal is slow-cooked perfection.
Now that we have reviewed our top picks for the best vertical electric smoker, it is now time for you to decide which one suits your needs. We believe that each of these smokers has certain features that make them suitable for this list. However, the smoker that we believe to be the best vertical electric smoker is the Cuisinart COS-330 Electric Smoker.
Its superior design and remarkable performance make it an absolutely wondrous find. It is equally suitable for both beginners and pros in the world of smoking. It allows you to have the perfect time cooking your meal and that too without a minimum effort.
We know you will enjoy your smoked meats.
And what will be the best vertical electric smoker in 2023? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!