The best home charbroilers can make it possible to cook all those hamburgers, stacks, and barbeque without going to your favorite restaurant. There are two main types of charbroilers, radiant and lava rocks. Food from lava rocks heat distributing is tastier and well-cooked. The dimension of standard charbroilers starts at 12 inches, but of course you can get bigger sizes than that.
Let’s find out what are the best home charbroiler options are available on the market.
The Top 5 Best Home Charbroilers in 2021
|Radiant/Lava Rock Charbroiler
|16 x 12 x 27 in
|Gas Lava Rock Charbroiler
|24 x 27.6 x 15.2 in
|25.63 x 24 x 14.25 in
|Counter-top Radiant Charbroiler
|15.2 x 24 x 27.6 in
|NG Radiant Charbroiler
|29 x 24 x 15,5 in
- You can enjoy quick and juicy steaks with 12″ compact Vollarth charbroiler. This charbroiler uses the radiant or the lava rock heat form for a tasty feast. Lava rock broilers absorb greases from the drip and steadily vaporize it back to the food giving an incredible taste and aroma.
- Vollrath 12″ charbroiler comes with built-in natural gas fueling source. But with a field conversion kit, you can switch to propane gas for your specific needs. The food can be angled away from heat with the angled adapter bar for slower cooking. It avoids overcooking, reduces smoke, and flare-ups. You can use these angles to control the cooking time of the food. The top grates are reversible, the flatter side is for fish and heat-delicate items.
- The charbroiler has a medium-duty, 28,000 BTU burner with a heavy-duty gas valve. The product’s width is 12 inches, with a height of 16 inches and a depth of 27 inches.
- The smart bullnose design protects the users from the burns in case of excessive heat. Plus, the adaptor bar directs away the grease. This structure reduces cleaning time and maintenance easy than never before. The appliance is easy to move from one place to another with an adjustable leg range of 4″.
- If you have finally decided to update your cooking place with a charbroiler, KITMA 24″ is the one you should consider. KITMA’s charbroiler has a special countertop design with four heavy-duty adjustable grates. The removable grates are flexible enough to adjust for better cooking. They also channels the oil and greases toward the drip tray for better cleaning.
- With adjustable feet, you can maneuver the charbroiler to fit different spaces best accordingly. The full-width tray which collects all the waste fluid can be removed for proper maintenance.
- In terms of performance, KITMA Commercial Countertop 24″ is a complete beast. KITMA ship the original product with ready gas connection, but with easy conversion, you can convert it to accept liquid propane.
- There are two burners, each of whopping 35,000 BTUs, to provide sufficient heat for fast cooking. ON/OFF control in the heat panel makes it easy to adjust the temperature for quality cooking. With every package, there is a pack lava rock, as a gift.
- The material of the product is corrosion resistant. In the overall operation, the appliance is simple and effective. The thermal inertia is maintained through adjustable manual control, which saves energy in the process. Similarly, with adjustable legs, you can save valuable space in your home.
- The Star-Max 24 inches charbroiler will be a valuable addition to your kitchen. This charbroiler has been designed for in-demand small business and busy family meals. Star-Max Charbroiler 24” lasts many years, all because of its durable material.
- With 80,000 BTUs of heat at your disposal, the cast iron burners provide outstanding broiling performance, thoroughly heat spreading, and maximum segment control. The heavy-duty iron grates are effective and reliable. They are removable for easier cleaning. With durable, heavy-duty knobs, this charbroiler will perform for a long time without any faults or missing.
- And, there is a double wall of steel to contain heat without any losses. For high volume and reliability, Star-Max Charbroiler 24″ is a must-buy option.
- Atosa ATRC-24 is a medium-duty, 24 inches countertop charbroiler. It has two stainless steel independent burners, with manual control for conserving energy and directing heat toward food.
- The total output of the burners is 70,000 BTUs, with each of the burners has separate adjustable 35,000 BTUs. The grates are made of cast iron, with the flexibility to attain a certain position based on the requirement of the menu item.
- With the adjustable legs, you can place it without burdening it on your home and family. There is a 1-year limited warranty.
- This charbroiler is a radiant based broiler with total heat of 80,000 BTU. The cooking area is 24″ wide, and the appliance operates on natural gas. The H-style cast-iron burners provide excellent performance for better broiling experience.
- The appliance contains a large capacity stainless steel water pan for instant cleaning. It also features cool-to-touch front panel, splash guard, drip pan, and grease through. The bullnose design provides a comfortable work environment for the preparation of food. The grill also features a polycarbonate plastic graphic panel.
- To restrict the heat from conduction to the outer environment, the walls of the appliance are of double layers of steel. It provides much-concentrated heat for better taste and aroma.
- Four adjustable legs of the appliance provide much maneuverability in placing it in or outside of the cooking places. Gusto ships the original version of the appliance with a connection of natural gas. But you can convert it anytime with a conversion kit.
The best home charbroilers are responsible for cooking some of the most popular and tasty menu items in modern culinary. The two main categories of charbroilers are divided based on heat management source, radiant and lava rock. Lava rock distributes heat uniformly for better food quality.
For us, the best one is KITMA Commercial Countertop 24”, which has more well-balanced features than other charbroilers reviewed in this article. You can always choose from other brands according to your needs and choices.
And what will be the best home charbroiler in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!