If you are a food lover, you most likely came across the flavor heaven. From grilled chicken and mouth-watering steaks to veggies and burgers. Charbroilers are known for the smoky flavored taste they add to food. Operating at a temperature of 550F, they are designed to perform the same purpose as their outdoor counterparts.
12″ charbroilers are portable ones to accommodate smaller portions of food. They come with less accessories than the larger ones but are still very efficient. We have analyzed a list of 12-inch charbroilers and came up with the best three that would meet your needs.
The Top 3 Best 12-inch Charbroilers in 2021
|Vollrath (40728) 12" Radiant/Lava Rock Charbroiler||Stainless steel||28,000 BTU||28.5 x 13.25 x 19 in||95 pounds||Check Price|
|Countertop Gas Charcoal Broiler Charbroiler - 12"||Stainless steel||18,000 BTU||12 x 24 x13 in||N/A||Check Price|
|Southbend HDC-12 Countertop 12" Gas Charbroiler||Stainless steel||40,000 BTU||34 x 12 x 17 in||120 pounds||Check Price|
- This silver colored charbroiler from the Vollrath brand is a part of this list because of the many added features that set it apart from regular charbroilers. It is made of stainless and aluminized steel that not only make it durable against heat and other external factors but also give it a classy appearance.
- With a dimension of 12″ “W x 27” “D x 17-1/3’’H, this cayenne charbroiler features a manual metal knob and knob guards, stainless burner, lava rock heating system, and a 19″ cooking surface area that can accommodate 4 to 6 steaks. It has one burner at every 6” and comes with a conversion kit on shipping.
- It is effortless to set up, use, and clean. Due to the lava rock heating system, it vaporizes steam to produce that familiar grill smell and taste we love so much, although the lava rocks are harder to clean.
- Aluminized steel makes it retain heat more
- Can accommodate 4-6 steaks at a go
- Lava rock gives a smoky flavor
- Easy to set up and use
- The countertop gas charcoal broilers are all stainless charbroiler. This charbroiler has a dimension of 12’’L x 24″ W x 13″ H. It is more portable than the Vollrath brand’s charbroiler. This charbroiler runs on gas and charcoal, making it easy to use depending on your specific needs. It can be used for soft foods that require regulated heating as well as foods that require high temperatures.
- The charcoal gives the food the much-loved smoky taste, and the gas system makes it easy to use the slow and low-temperature cooking technique without burning your food. It has a radiant heating system and possesses one burner. This all stainless steel covered charbroiler has a welded angle iron for heating adjustment, adjustable legs, and heavy-duty cast-iron gates.
- Spill-proof ignition system
- Stylish look
- Welded angle iron for heating adjustment
- Fiberglass reinforced control knobs
- This charbroiler countertop with cast iron radiant elements has a versatile and durable construction. It can heat up to very high temperature compared to its counterparts. The drip pans are easy to remove, making the charbroiler very easy to clean and setup. It possesses splash guards and removable crumb tray which also help in cleaning.
- The countertop gas charbroiler can be used indoors, outdoors, and on the go. With versatility and portability, this product is an excellent choice for personal and social uses. It has a simple yet stylish design that would make any kitchen or restaurant look sophisticated.
- Stainless steel burners
Best 12-inch charbroiler
In my opinion, the best pick would be the Countertop Gas Charcoal Broiler Charbroiler – 12″. Not only is it efficient, but it also very versatile. It works with both charcoal and gas and very portable. Making it easy to carry from place to place. It is easy to clean, use and maintain.
Why should you get a charbroiler?
Charbroilers are a more economical version of outdoor grills, they do not come in such large sizes and are easier to move around. Whether there is a picnic, a get-together or a quick meal after a long day, charbroilers will bring the smoky flavored taste of your favorite menu from the restaurants down to your location anytime you want it.
What to consider when getting a charbroiler?
Just like a lot of other cooking equipment, charbroilers come in different shapes and sizes. While some can be quite simple, others can come with a lot of added features. Getting a charbroiler depends on your needs. Do you own a restaurant, or is it for personal use? Either way, we have researched on your behalf and have put together different types of charbroilers, key features, and a sneak peek of our top-rated 12″ charbroilers in 2021 that would meet your specific needs.
Features to look out for in a 12" charbroiler
- Reversible grates
The grates of a charbroiler should be adjustable or reversible, making it much easier to clean. It also helps adjust cooking flexibility.
- Grate material
They should be made of qualitative and durable materials. Try searching for one with cast iron. They are durable and heat resistant. Outer material should be made of stainless steel. It does not just give a clean appearance, but it is also corrosion resistant.
- Grate style
The beauty of a charbroiler lies in the distinct marks it makes on food. Thicker and closely spaced bars will support delicate items.
- Back and slide splashes
This feature is essential, especially when you are working with greasy food. It helps prevent side splashes and the messiness that comes with it.
- Grease/water pan
The desired charbroiler should possess grease pans that collect excess drippings. The drip should be able to take a little amount of water that would prevent the grease from sticking to the pan. This makes cleanup easier and food healthier.
These charbroilers have been researched and confirmed to have the required features needed in a standard charbroiler. Not only are they portable and handy, but they are also useful in giving your food the desired results. We have dropped the tips; we have provided essential features. All that is left to make a choice and get yourself a charbroiler.
And what will be the best 12-inch charbroiler in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!