What is Atosa?
Atosa is a company that specializes in producing quality radiant charbroilers, intentionally designed with stainless steel material, so their products are durable and corrosion resistant. They are straightforward to clean and operate. Atosa charbroilers possess cast iron grates and stainless burners that are thick and solid for durability and heat resistance. These controls are manual and independent of conserving energy. Atosa charbroilers come in three main sizes, each with distinct features like adjustable steel legs and top grates.
Top 3 Atosa charbroilers and their features
Do you have plans to acquire an Atosa charbroiler but don’t know which is best? Then this article is made for you. Follow through this post to know about the three best Atosa charbroilers, their distinct features, pros, and cons. Are you interested in finding out which of these products is the best, then keep reading!
The Top 3 Best Atosa Charbroilers in 2021
- This 24′ Atosa charbroiler has a steel finish on the interior, and the exterior as well as has a 35,000 BTU stainless steel burner and a standby pilot for spills and grease splashes. It possesses heavy-duty reversible cast-iron grates. The top grates are adjustable on multi-levels. With a 3/4″ NPT gas connection at the rear and stainless-steel legs, this product qualifies as a standard charbroiler.
- The adjustable legs can balance it on an uneven counter or set the height to suit the user for comfortable cooking.
- It runs on a gas and lava rock heating system. The lava rock absorbs the heat from the gas and distributes it across the grates. This feature allows even distribution of heat and even cooking. It also traps the dripping and convert them to pleasant smells that would also make your meal very tasty. The outlook of the appliance is its most attractive feature.
- With its non-corrosive stainless-steel finish, not only is it durable, but it also adds a classy and sophisticated look to your kitchen. Its finishing material and adjustable grates make it much easier to clean. With its modernized outlook and useful function, it is a top choice to consider when looking for a charbroiler.
- Adjustable top grates
- Lava rock allows even heat distribution
- Has classy and sophisticated outer look
- Standby pilot
- Preparing tasty meals and dishes just got a lot easier with Atosa ATRC-36 Charbroiler. Unlike the previous product, this charbroiler is much larger with a dimension of 27,6″ x 36″ x 15,2″ and can accommodate more food at once. With three independent manuals for controls, it is easy to regulate cooking temperature. Both tender and hard temperature meals can get a chance to taste even better created on this appliance.
- It operates with radiant heat via a steel plate, unlike its 24” counterpart that uses lava rocks as a medium of heating. One other feature that makes this Atosa product even better is its cast iron grill. A cast-iron grate has high durability and thermal conductivity making it able to attain even higher temperatures without sustaining any damage. The durable material it is made of makes it easier to last for a more extended period. Based on your cooking habits and needs, you can adjust the multi-level grates making it easy to cook a variety of food. You can effortlessly use and clean it.
- It features 3 35,000 BTU steel burners and a pilot for grease and spills. Its high-efficiency heater, coupled with its radiant heating system and cast-iron grill, makes I heat up quickly yet evenly. It is easy to set up and maintain. It comes with adjustable rack hanging boards and a steel stand, also made of stainless steel. It has a one-year warranty on parts and also a labor warranty.
- Adjustable racks
- Three steel burners
- Steel stand
- Just like the other products, this 48′ product’s look features durable stainless steel. It is much larger than the previous products and weighs 205lbs. It is 15.2′ tall and 48′ wide.
- However, it shares most features with them, like an independent manual control that helps save energy, corrosion resistance, and it is easy to clean. Easy to set up and use.
- It possesses a stainless-steel burner and radiant plates made of thick stainless steel that allows even heat distribution. You can prepare food simultaneously at different temperatures as each burner has manual controls: adjustable feet and continuous pilots for quick ignition.
- Comes with a catch tray
- Has extensive cooking surface area
Best Atosa product
After this review, I will like to recommend the Atosa ATRC-36 Charbroiler as the best Atosa charbroiler product.
It possesses more features than the 24-inch charbroiler and has the same features as the 48′ product.
It saves on space and energy and you can move it around easily compared to the 48′ Atosa product.
It possesses a cast iron grill, which makes it much more durable and efficient as well as a stainless-steel cover that gives it a modern outer finish.
It is user friendly and easy to operate and it has the highest ratings.
Charbroilers are primarily known to add a smoke flavored taste to food as well as thick grill lines that improve the outlook of your meal. However, getting the best out of such a meal depends on the user’s skills and the user-friendly product. The 36′ Atosa product encompasses the features required in a standard charbroiler and it is easy to use, clean, and maintain by beginners. It is less space consuming. As charbroilers continue to make waves in the cooking world, more advanced features will come up. Get used to the sophisticated yet easy-to-operating Atosa ATRC-36 Charbroiler. From new techniques to modern cuisines, there is a whole new world of delicacies to discover with an efficient and durable charbroiler like this appliance.
And what will be the best Atosa charbroiler in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!