Grilling and barbecuing are indeed a mouth-watering activity, whether you like to eat steaks or burgers, all can be prepared on a grill. The main difference between an ordinary grill and the best high-end charcoal grill is their features. An ordinary grill will only provide ample space for grilling. While a high-end charcoal grill not only provides space for grilling, but also for warming your food. It doesn’t only have space for that, it has a workspace where you can prepare your food too.
Read the best high-end charcoal grills’ reviews to make the right decision.
The Top 5 Best High End Charcoal Grills in 2021
|Product||Material||Cooking Area Size||Price|
|Weber 15501001||Porcelain Coated Steel||363 sq. inches|
|Char-Griller E16620||Cast Iron, Powder Coated Steel, Porcelain Coated Steel||314 sq. inches |
Main Grill with 133 Square inches warming rack
|Masterbuilt Gravity Series||Stainless Steel Body, Cast Iron Grates||1050 sq. inches|
|PK Grills Charcoal BBQ Combination||Cast Aluminum Body, Stainless Steel Cooking Surface||360 sq. inches|
|Professional Charcoal Grill||Stainless Steel Body, Iron Cast Grills||854 sq. inches|
- The Weber Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill is made to provide you comfort and easy grilling. How can a grill provide you ease? Let’s check it out.
- First of all, its Easy Charcoal Ignition system can light up the charcoal by using propane. With just one push of a button, your grill will be ready to cook for you. It also has a mounted timer you can use to set as timers for pre-heating and grilling sessions.
- To give you control over the heat inside the grill, this charcoal grill has Heat Dampers. These Dampers can be closed or completely opened to control oxygen-intake in the grill. To assist that, a built-in thermometer on the lid displays the temperature inside the grill. With this thermometer, you can keep an eye on the temperature to know when to change it.
- This grill’s grate is 363-square inches and can accommodate up to 13 patties in one go. The grates can withstand high temperatures of charcoal-fuel for direct or indirect grilling. To give you a food preparation space, this high-end charcoal grill has extra working space. You can either prepare food or use it to keep platters and seasonings in an arm’s reach. With all these features, this Weber grill can be called the best high-end charcoal grill.
- Underneath the grill there is a charcoal storage bin that can keep your charcoal at a hand distance from you. This grill has a one-touch cleaning system and stockpiles the ash that falls from the grill.
- Char-Griller Kamado Grill has an egg-like shape, and the manufacturer knows how to bring this unique shape to its use. The grill is triple-walled that can keep the heat inside at temperatures from 200 – 700 Fahrenheit.
- It achieves this huge difference in temperature with two dampers. The adjustable top damper can control the airflow and heat inside the grill. You can adjust it to cook at high heat or slow smoke. And it has a bottom damper too, this is also used as an ash dumper.
- This grill has a grilling area of 314-square inches to grill your food. The grill is made of cast iron to ensure its long-life. Not only that, but it also comes with 133-square inches warming rack above the grilling space. On it, you can warm buns or cook corns too.
- To provide ease of access, it has two side shelves with utensil hooks. On these, you can keep platters, utensils, or seasoning at arm’s reach. This grill can be moved around with the help of its large 8-inch front wheels. To lock it in one place, you may use the locking mechanism on the back wheel to keep it securely.
- With functions of both grill and a smoker, the Masterbuilt Gravity 1050 has a unique design. This is a digital grill that uses fans instead of dampers to control the airflow in the grill. Load 16 lbs. of briquettes or 10 lbs. of lump charcoal into the GravityFed hopper and it will run for up to 8 hours. You do not have to worry as you’d be using all those charcoal in one go because it can store charcoal for the next run too.
- This digital grill has Wi-Fi or Bluetooth access to control the grill’s control panel. Once started, it can reach 225° F in 10 minutes for low and slow smoking, or it can reach 700°F in 15 minutes for high and sear grilling. This is attained with the help of digital fans. you can control its speed with your smartphone. Underneath the grill, its 4 wheels make it easily portable.
- It has a total cooking area of 1050 square inches, as the name of the model suggests. This is a total of its fold away warming racks and the Grilling grate. There is also a stainless-steel shelf on its front side. It is used as an extra preparation space for food.
- With its capsule shape, PK Grills have perfected the skill of grilling and barbecuing. By opening all 4 vents, you can get fast and hot grilling. And by opening opposite vents on top and bottom, food is cooked through a low and slow method. Its cast aluminum construction is more durable than porcelain and unlike steel, it’s rust-free as well.
- It’s 4-point venting when combined with cast aluminum gives a heat efficient cooking chamber. This chamber gives more access to temperature control than an average 2-vent grill.
- It also comes with a high-class thermometer with an accuracy of +/- 1%. This thermometer will tell you the temperature in one glance. Its cooking grate is made of marine-grade stainless steel. This stainless steel can handle all the heat with ease. The appliance is a portable grill and can be detached from its stand. You can take it to fishing or hunting too.
- The side-shelves on this grill are reinforced polyester shelves and engineered glass-fiber. They are high heat resistant and can be cleaned easily. Not only that, but it has a Simple Ash Clean-out system too. After cooking, you can sweep all the ash out of the ash bucket to collect ash.
- Last but not least, The Napoleon Charcoal Grill is something that should be in every list of The Best High-End Charcoal Grills. In-order to face every kind of weather, it has a complete body of Stainless steel. With a main cooking area of 603-square inches, this charcoal grill is big enough to cook up to 37 hamburgers.
- The cooking grate is made of cast iron, which is low enough to prevent food from falling, but high enough to cook. Its six-level adjustable charcoal bed raises or lowers according to your requirement of cooking food. The adjustable venting system when combined with a built-in temperature gauge gives you complete control. In this grill, there is a front load door where you can add charcoal or smoking wood. This way you won’t have to open the main lid and disrupt temperature inside the grill. The two-side working space provides ample space to prepare food to cook.
- The grill’s special feature is the exclusive rear rotisserie burner. This allows you to make roasted meals while grilling patties. Just add a few lumps of un-lit charcoal with one or two lit charcoal and it will do the rest.
Can I Use Wood to Make Fire?
These charcoal grills are designed to work with charcoal. But if you want to add extra flavor to your food, you can add wood chips to the charcoal too.
How Often Should I Clean the Ashtray?
It depends upon how much charcoal you used during your cooking session. If you cooked for, let’s say 15 minutes, you can use the grill again without dumping ash. But it is highly recommended to clean the ashtray after every use.
How Do These Grills Hold Up to The Weather in A Humid Climate?
As long as it won’t rain in your area, each of these grills can be used in a humid climate. The lid will hold the heat long enough for you to completely cook your food.
The above-mentioned grills worth the title of the Best high-end charcoal grills. But the MasterBuilt Gravity 1050 is the one that wins the game. Fill it once with 16 lbs. of briquettes or 10 lbs. of lump charcoal. And it can easily run long enough to keep you from worrying about charcoal for a few runs.
It can be digitally controlled by a control panel to set its temperature up to 700°F in 15 minutes. This is done with the help of a fan that is controlled by the control panel. With a cooking area of up to 1050 sq. inches, you won’t have to get up again and again to check your food. Just sit back and control the grill’s temperature with your smartphone.
And what will be the best high end charcoal grill in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!