Weber is a well-known brand when it comes to smokers and grills. But they are also popular because of their cookbooks based on grilling. Each of their cookbooks features top-quality grilling recipes that are easy to follow through step-by-step processes. These recipes are well backed up by beautiful images too.
In this post, we are bringing you the top 5 best Weber grill books to make your BBQ season the one that you will remember for a long time to come.
So without further ado, let’s jump right in!
The Top 5 Best Weber Grill Books in 2020
|Grill Books||No of recipes||Number of pages||Product Dimensions||Weight||Price|
|Weber's Charcoal Grilling||115||256 pages||8.5 x 0.9 x 11 in||2.6 pounds|
|Weber's Way to Grill||160+||320 pages||9 x 0.9 x 11.4 in||2.9 pounds|
|Weber's New Real Grilling||200+||336 pages||8.8 x 1 x 10.9 in||2.9 pounds|
|Weber's New American Barbecue™||100||304 pages||8.5 x 0.9 x 10.9 in||2.6 pounds|
|Weber's Ultimate Grilling||125||352 pages||8.5 x 10.9 in||3.2 pounds|
- In our ranks, the best Weber grill book is “Weber’s Charcoal Grilling.” This book was released back in February 2007, and Jamie Purviance is the author of this book. This book will tell you all the important things that you need to know about how to set up the right charcoal fire.
- Anyone who has some understanding of BBQ recipes knows that heat source can make much difference in how your food is going to taste. Those woodsy aromas and glowing embers with crackling flames are a sight to behold.
- Weber is well known for its high-quality products, and now they bring to the audience of their top-class recipes and several techniques that are needed to cook with different aromas.
- The author of this book has thoroughly researched every recipe to ensure that the readers of the book can create that authentic taste that everyone craves. This book features more than 100 recipes that have been tried and tested in different manners.
- Way to Grill by Weber was published back in March of 2009, and it is still one of the best Weber grill books for you if you want to be a pitmaster. This book shares pure gold when it comes to grilling and BBQ, as there are many insights and tips that you can use to improve your skills. Jamie Purviance is the author of this book as well as the previous one. So you can expect the same old brilliance from the guy.
- This book is ideally suited for those who have some experience with grilling, and they want to enhance their skills, try out something new, and create more authentic tastes.
- You’ll get the all-in-one collection of exquisite recipes involving outdoor cooking. The book provides its readers with different images and shares the results of what to do and how it should turn out.
- This book is essentially a trainer, and if you follow it closely, you will notice a considerable amount of improvement in your cooking skills in a limited time. There are more than 100 recipes in this cookbook and with 320 pages in your hand, you will learn something new on each of them.
- New Real Grilling came out on April 2nd, 2013, and Jamie is the author again. It goes to show the level of expertise he has in the field of grilling. There is no doubt that grilling and outdoor cooking is an inherent part of American culture and Weber is the household name when it comes to grilling.
- This book will allow you to create masterclass recipes that you have never tried before. With more than 200 recipes, this is one of the best Weber grill books that will not only share some modern dishes involving the latest tips and tricks but will also have traditional recipes. This book has many recipes based on different meats and vegetables and you will learn a lot in taking control of your pit and dish out outstanding food each time you start your grill.
- You are bound to become an outdoor entertainer with this book. There are a number of recipes in this book that involve seafood as well. Some of the recipes from Jamie in this book are a remix of the traditional ones to give them a little twist.
- New American Barbecue came on May 3rd, 2016, and it is the best Weber grill book for ribs and roasts. This book will not just tell you about how to cook low and slow, the old southern style. This book will explore different recipes from various other cultures as well.
- Different chefs from different cultures and states try a range of techniques to create delicious BBQ recipes. If you are interested in those recipes, then this is the best Weber grill book for you. This book has all the knowledge that has been shared by cooks belonging to different cultures and they either cook at home or cook at a professional level.
- Furthermore, this book also has 100 recipes from all across the US and will feature some brilliance from everyday backyard cooks who have set new standards for grilling and BBQ. This book will explore the evolutions of the barbecue, the favorite American pastime.
- With over 300 pages, Jamie will provide you with some delicious recipes from many of the states and a variety of cultures. This book will truly explore how the United States is the melting pot of different cultures.
- Ultimate Grilling is your step by step guide to grilling genius. With more than 100 recipes, you will literally grow from a person who is not consistent in creating delicious recipes to an authentic pitmaster. Jamie has also included some important tips and tricks that you can use to become an expert.
- Each recipe has been divided into small steps for you to follow while you are in front of your grill conveniently, and each step has its own photo to make sure what results you need to produce. You can transform yourself from an amateur to an ace.
- Apart from that, this book shares scientific facts about different foods. There are a plethora of foundation recipes for you to follow. You can gradually up the ante to start creating your own recipes by the end of the book.
- It is one of the best Weber grill books because each of the recipes is fragmented into small step-by-step- processed. This book puts you in charge. Different recipes involve different kinds of foods, including meats and vegetables. You will not hold yourself from having a barbecue every weekend.
Each of these copies is the best in their own regards. They all have so much to offer, that both an amateur and even an experienced pitmaster need to own them. These books are all about creating delightful recipes and share some important tricks so that you can prepare your own BBQ and create some memories with your loved ones.
So which one of these do you own and how is your experience? Share your comments and suggestions below.
Time to cook!
And what will be the best weber grill book in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!