Tailgate events are a great way to spend some time together and make new friends. However, if you are looking for an intimate gathering, you need to find the best small tailgate grill. Another reason can be that everybody is pooling in which means that a small grill will be enough. Nevertheless, choosing the right one is necessary.
What is a small size tailgate grill?
A small size tailgate grill is used for an event that is small and does not allow much food to be cooked at the same time. Most people like an intimate gathering which does not require a very big grill. Sometimes, a tailgate event can also require you to bring your own grill which is another reason why you need a small one.
A small grill does not necessarily mean cooking for two or three people. Even in a group of ten people, a small one can work since it can prepare half and half food.
The best small tailgate grill needs to have their own features like ventilation, the source of fire, lids, side tables, and the power to collapse to store and move easily.
The best small tailgate grill for events in 2018-2019
Tailgate grills come in many sizes. Even in small sizes, there are ones that are different features which top each over the other. Take a look at the market’s finest tailgate grills that are small in size but big in features and use.
|Product Name||Electric Ignition||Lid||Temperature Control||Price|
|Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill||No||Yes||No|
|George Foreman Portable Gas Grill||Yes||No||No|
|Ziv's Portable Smoker Grill||No||Yes||No|
|Onlyfire Notebook Charcoal BBQ X-grill||No||No||No|
|Char-Griller Table Top Charcoal Grill||No||Yes||No|
|Gourmia Portable Charcoal Electric Grill||No||No||Yes|
- This Weber grill is a traditional charcoal grill that is easy to carry around and easy to store as well. The steel legs work as stands and they shift to work as a lock for the lids as well. The grill has two adjustable dampers too that work to ventilate the grill.The handle of the lid is made to keep cool all the time. There are no side plates on this but it works just as well and is ideal for small and intimate gatherings.
- This George Foreman grill runs on gas and is easy to fold for storage. It has a strap too that helps in easy carrying. The grill starts with an electric ignition and smoothly cooks for up to 12 people. It is not very small, but it is a reasonable size.The product does not have side tables, but it does have the ability to dismantle easily and be dishwasher safe. It comes with a nonstick plate as well to cook anything that you like without any inconvenience.
- This Ziv’s portable grill is a small smoker that can work with any heat source. It is a small design and can be carried easily like a briefcase. The set up can be done under three minutes which makes it fast and useful. The temperature can be checked with the temperature measuring.There are no side plates, but the smoker is so versatile that it does not matter anyway. Overall this smoker makes a very good purchase for small intimate gatherings.
- The Notebook Charcoal Grill is a foldable traditional grill that runs on charcoal. The unique design makes it stylish and easy to set up. The foldable design makes it easy to carry and easy to store. The grid can be removed easily and washed before storage.The grill does not have sidebars or an electric ignition but it is perfect for a small and intimate gathering. Overall, this grill makes for a very reasonable purchase.
- This tabletop grill from Char-Griller is a unique design which works perfectly for tailgating events. It can be used on the table top and it is easy to carry around. There is small ashtray to easily remove the collected ash and makes cleaning easy.You can change it from a grill to a fireside box, however, the reversal of the change cannot be made. This grill does not have any side tables but it does not need any since it is a table top one. The heat source is charcoal which makes it traditional.
- The Gourmia Portable Charcoal Grill is a small style item perfect for tailgating and picnic events. It heats up from charcoal and it has a temperature gauge and electric system to help you further. The product can easily be dismantled to be put in the dishwasher.There is a battery fan which works as an exhaust ventilation fan too. The small size makes it perfect for an intimate gathering or tailgate events.
Genius tailgating tips
Even if you are using the best small tailgate grill for an intimate gathering, you will find these tips to be very effective. They will help you make your party a bigger hit than ever.
Make sure especially if you are the host, to arrive at least a few hours earlier to pick the right spot and settle. To help you unpack, you have to make sure that you have packed easily as well. Make a box of utensils days earlier and separate box for food and condiments.
You should also keep in mind that you have to marinate the food at least a day earlier so that you can make the food very flavorsome. The meat will also be tenderized easily and will make it easier to cook.
If you are making burgers, make sure to slice the needed insides before leaving home. Keep them in disposable containers so that you can use all of it up and then throw the containers to avoid dragging trash at your place.
Ensure that you have enough and even separate trash bags so that it becomes easier to clean up then and there and it is easier to dispose of the trash without hurting the environment.
One of the most important things to remember is to freeze water and ice to pack it in the cooler and bring it with you. Make sure you have plenty of water and plenty of drinks with you for your guests. The best idea is to keep a couple of extra so that you do not run out and you can share.
Getting the best small tailgate grill will be the initial step to making your event a success no matter how many people you are. Remember that no matter what grill you are looking for, you need to ensure that it has all the features that you desire and should come under your budget.
And what will be the best small tailgate grill in 2020? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!