So, you’re interested in an electric grill…or maybe a convection oven? Today is your lucky day, because you can probably have both in one small appliance setup. Long gone are the days where you simply buy an electric clamshell grill (Foreman grills, for example) plug it in and wait for it to grill. Today, there are dozens of variations on the standard electric grill, and one is sure to catch your fancy if you’ve got the counter space and a good idea of what you want out of this type of appliance. Fear not – I’ve got a great list for you to try. Each of these models was chosen for its convenience and ability to multi-task.
Which electric grill and oven combo are the best in 2020?
- This is a large, family-size non-stick griddle that functions as a great vintage-look breakfast station, including a coffee maker! The coffeemaker itself can brew up to 4 cups of coffee at a time, while the rest of the station can help feed a family of four or less. While you’re waiting on the coffee, this unit can toast up to 4 slices of bread, bagels, etc. The griddle is non-stick and functions as an indoor grill where you can cook omelets, bacon, sausage, etc. Use this unit to bake, toast, cook and even reheat food. It also features a glass lid with a heatproof handle, so you can keep moisture in as you set a timer for up to 30 minutes. All in all, this is a great little unit for a small family that likes a little novelty with their breakfast. It’s awesome! But if your family is larger or you want to cook something more complex, check out the other options.
- Nutrichef is made for the person who loves healthy food and wants to cook it conveniently, too. You can use this toaster oven to grill as well as cook, and it can function to bake, sear, simmer, sauté and even cook up a rotisserie chicken. It also comes with a bake set if you’re planning to cook muffins or other baked item. The tray has a 27-quart capacity – not too shabby for a countertop appliance. Food cooks evenly and the manual is accurate – make sure you read it for cooking times and other tips. A great little oven for the size, and you can roast food or grill it in half the time it would take with charcoal or a regular oven. Great for single people and couples, or people who prefer to cook in a small appliance instead of an oven.
- This cute little appliance comes with a toaster oven that can toast up to six slices at a time, and features a grill as well as a convection oven. The oven itself can bake a rotisserie or a 12 inch pizza easily, while the griddle can cook up hamburgers, hot dogs, eggs, bacon or whatever grill-able food you desire. It can cook up to 450 degrees and features an easy to use temperature knob to control it. For the oven itself, you can cook for up to 60 minutes, perfect for rotisseries. While it can cut off automatically, you can also set it to keep your food warm as you wait for the rest of the meal to finish. This can give you a lot of extra time to create your meals, and a drip tray can catch the grease/fat from your food easily.
- Perfect for multitaskers! This oven and grill let you bake, grill, simmer and toast, making it perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Admittedly, this appliance is small, and works best for four medium-sized servings or less. Just choose the heat settings for each part of the unit, set a timer and wait for your food to be done! The coffeemaker itself can brew up to 4 cups of coffee at a time. You can even use the convection oven to keep things warm while other foods are cooking. A large window lets you watch foods cook and is great for chicken. This unit is small enough for a permanent place on your countertop.
- This great little appliance can do a lot of things in a small amount of time. Brew coffee, grill in a griddle pan with a lid, and wait for your bagels to toast all at the same time. This unit is great for single people, and doesn’t have to be limited to lunch. Highly recommended for people who work at home! You can get a lot of things done in a short amount of time, and that’s quite promising for those of us who have very little time to have a decent breakfast in the morning.
Summing it Up:
Grilling on an electric grill tends to be easier than grilling outdoors, but when you have a convection oven as well; you can have a lot of fun and hardy breakfasts. These appliances are great for people who love a larger breakfast but want to have it in a hurry. Enjoy the fruits of your labor quickly as you’re able to turn to other tasks.
It make take a bit of getting used to when you’re using a multifunction machine. Make sure to read and use the manual to get the most accuracy and use out of your electric grill / oven. You’ll be able to take on a lot of great meals in a fraction of the time, and have breakfast with toast, eggs and coffee in many cases! It’s like camping in your own kitchen. Most importantly, take care of your appliance and don’t forget to experiment. You can get a lot of use out of one of these countertop machines.
And what will be the best electric grill and oven in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!