Some of the best-looking electric grills are the ones that offer the look, taste and feel that a traditional grill can offer. While there’s no such thing as 100% authenticity on an electric grill, there are several models that come close to offering perfection. We’re going to take you through a breakdown of some of the best round electric grill models available on the Internet.
Why electric grills? For many of us, it’s our only choice. Apartments, townhouses, and condos often have restrictions on how close you can grill to the structure. Electric grills pose little threat when used properly, and you can also bring them inside if it’s raining. They’re also a treat when having a party or tailgating; the round models we’re looking at here can hold over a dozen servings of the main course in most cases.
So how do we decide which round electric grills are the best? I’ve gone through some of the most popular models, and found their pros and cons for you. Choosing the best round grill is really still up to you, depending on your needs and lifestyle. All of the grills on this page are a solid start.
Top 5 Best Round Electric Grills 2019-2020
- This grill can make up to 15 servings of hamburgers and even more hot dogs, making this round electric grill ideal for tailgating and people who love to entertain. The removable stand lets you transition from standup grill to countertop grill. Like all Foreman grills, it’s got a nonstick surface that makes it super-easy to clean. This model also features five heart settings; depending on which BBQ foods you are cooking.
- This round electric grill is a great way to get barbeque or grill-quality food when it’s not possible to light up the charcoal. You’ll love its sleek look as well as the taste of the final product. The meat always comes out juicy, just like regular grilled food. It also offers 245 square inches of grilling space. This round grill is the best choice for cooking barbeque dishes; while it may take a bit of time to warm up, it’s built to handle long, consistent temperatures without sacrificing taste or causing any safety hazards. Chicken is one of the obvious first choices to try when you’re using this grill.
- This is one of the best and simplest round electric grills on the market, and most people who own it say they use it regularly because the food comes out so good. It’s easy to clean, and as a bonus, this model also can make a single serving candy bar cake if you follow the instructions that come with it. It’s a “seen on TV” round grill, but it’s very beloved and it pulls no punches when cooking evenly and thoroughly. It’s one of the simplest countertop grills to use; it has no temperature gauges, it just plugs in and cooks. Because of this, don’t expect any complex meals. It’s great for a meal for one or two, and makes a great first electric grill.
- Another Foreman grill that’s great for a family meal, this indoor/outdoor round electric barbeque features a 200-square-inch cooking surface. The temperature adjusts for different meats and veggies, and the center channel drains fat into large grease tray. The high-domed lid allows the meat to truly simmer and melt the fat off, and the cool-touch handles let you check on it while you wait. When it is a better choice to go for a tabletop or countertop grill, choose a Foreman. They’ll all work hard for you.
- This Foreman round electric grill is built to do more than just cook you a cut of meat or some salmon, you can also use it to make pancakes or add different grilling textures to your meat, vegetables and Paninis. The nonstick coating is very easy to clean up; it’s cooking that you’ll want to focus on with this grill. The grill features 106-square-inch cooking surface and 5 removable dishwasher-safe cooking plates. The light turns on when your food is ready and it even includes a handy spatula. The great things about this grill is it’s very portable, and it’s got the capability to cook some awesome breakfast items as well as your regular hamburgers, hot dogs, and steak cuts.
Summing it Up:
These are some of the hottest round electric grills on the market, but keep in mind that electric grill genre is a hot niche, and new models come out every year. Currently, Charbroil doesn’t offer any round electric grills, but if they did I’m sure they’d be a contender for the best of the best. These grills come relatively in the budget for many people so it’s always good to upgrade if you see one that you like the most. After all, you’re the chef or grill master, and you need the right tools to cook something excellent.
Round grills are also handsome in a way the square ones just can’t match. They look sleek as if they take up less space. So it’s understandable that many manufacturers are continuing to create new electric grill models in various shapes, sizes and colors. Electric grills have become such a normal part of everyday life that they continue to create new models all the time. So, if you can’t find exactly what you want on the market today, check back in a few months. Foremen, as well as their competitors, are creating new grills all the time.
And what will be the best round electric grill in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!